Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

Free 21X23 Deed

I have a 21x23 deed located in the south eastern corner of Deliverance near the steppe which I use to store bulk items and trade goods destined for sale to the Freedom cluster.

I very rarely return to this deed but have an alt on-site to manage the upkeep and organise trade. As I do not live here permanently, the deed looks abandoned and is an eyesore.

I am looking for some players (Ideally, a peaceful couple) to join this deed and 'give it life'.

I will pay for upkeep and you can do whatever you like with the deed (as long as it doesn't interfere with the locals or compromise my stock or horses).

The only thing I ask in return is that you look after my horses, make sure there is a stockpile of vegetables available and notify me if there are any issues.

If you feel you are the right person/couple I am looking for then please contact me, introducing yourselves and provide an explanation into what you plan to do with the deed should you be given access.

Good luck with this venture RomaN, seems like a good, win-win situation for a deed, especially for someone who cannot afford one, or it's intended upkeep.

very nice to not just sell it, but rent it out FREE

+1 my man :)