Sign in to follow this  
Phyko

Stonewall Without Wooden Strip

Hi,

I am building a castle soon and fear that the wooden stripe of stonewalls may ruin the picture... please remove it or make other walls without them ( take wallmodel, copy the part of the stone, paste it where the wooden stuff is, safe - create a new class which extends from wall then add the new model just created , safe - upload to server .... could be done in 2 days of work if working 2h a day and would make wurm variety far better)

thx for coding :)

greetings , Phyko

Edited by Phyko
  • Like 1

Yeah, the wooden band was a bit of a design oversight from when they were introduced pre-1.0. It'd be nice to see them removed unless there's a roof directly above the section.

+1

and if possible same height as a base house with parapets on them. I'm also building a castle and the connection between the tall stone walls and the gatehouse with parapets on top is simply ugly.

-1 for changing the current one. The wood goes great with it, and with pallisides.

+1 for one that is just pure stone, but without changing the one we have now.

It's being worked on, probably new cruder stone wall and some way of converting during a limited time period.

thanks

Andreas

pry_bar_large.jpg

That should do to remove the nails and plank ons tone walls so a +1 to new "crude" stone walls

Edited by axeblade346

Zcul thx for those informations - do u know an approximate date they will be implemented :=) ? since i might wait with my castle till then - have a lot of other things i want to build anyway ^^

a big +1, and also if posible maybe a match between the current on and the tall stone wall?

I'll be so happy when those bands are gone. Then at last i dared to start my overambitious project.