Sign in to follow this  
Maozorz

Continuum

2-D super awesome gameplay space game.

Been playing this game for YEARS. No other game online like it, it's amazing.

It's the polar opposite to Wurm in that it's about pure hand-eye co-ordination and speed of thought. This game is eternal, simple yet incredible and still burns to this day as just all round good.

Also know as 'Trench wars' or 'Subspace'.

http://www.trenchwars.org/

If you've never played it before, do so.

EDIT; This isn't an FPS, think multiplayer asteroids minus the asteroids, plus bases, different ships with their own abilities/speeds/whatnot and power-ups, etc.

Edited by Maozorz

Hopefully they deal with the same kind of cheats one sees in FP shooters.

What do you mean?

In all my time playing I have never seen anyone be able to properly cheat, it's straight up hand-eye co-ordination, and isn't an FPS.

awww and i thought this thread was about the new sci-fi series with the same name (which is btw awesome with time-travelling and such :D)

This is the only game that can tear me away from Wurm for a bit. Anyone that wants to fight together/against each other PM me on the forums!

Heh, anytime I see or hear the phrases "pure hand-eye coordination" and "speed of thought", the first thing that jumps to mind are aimbots.

Dont get me wrong, Im not dishing the game. It sounds fun.

I've never heard of an aimbot for it nor have I seen anyone owning aimbot-style, I guess it would be difficult to make an aimbot for, because from the time they shoot you have time to dodge/warp/boost/whatever out of the way, they wouldn't be able to see the future and see what your 'move' would be in response to their attacks.

Edited by Maozorz

my friend has played this game for 12-13years... ( he is 18 now ) and his dad has played evennn longer

i tried to download it maybe 8years ago and got a virus xD

didnt like it.