Sign in to follow this  
nikkunikku

96 Woa Trowel - 90Ql - Sold, Close Please

Selling 90ql 96 woa trowel.

at ~41 masonry, this trowel gives a 6.8 second green timer for building house walls, which then goes down to 4 when the text turns white.

At ~ 71 masonry, this trowel gives a 3.8 second green timer for building house walls, which then goes down to 1 when the text turns white.

Starting price - 2s

Min increase- 50c

buyer pays shipping

Auction ends 1am GMT January 4th

To work out what time this is for you locally, go here

http://www.timeandda.../converter.html

Edited by nikkunikku

bid withdrawn found a better trowel for cheaper.

Edited by brattygirl

Been watching this auction out of interest for item. A pretty messey auction here since all 3 bidders have reneged on their bids it would seem to me that alaskanbob is the current highest bidder in the game at 2 silver. Are people even allowed to "withdraw" their bids once that they have been made? I have not seen any valid auctions anywhere that allowed this. Once a bid is made it stands, as it implys the commitment to purchase the item at that price.

Wurm "auctions" are anything but that in certain instances that I have seen, this one being a good example of what an auction is not. Perhaps due to these breaches of auction policy it would be best to close this one and start again? I really don't see how 7.5s could be considered the highest bid when the 3 bidders that have jacked it up to that rate have shown that they have no intent to purchase the item for the various bids that raised it to that level. This is a reflection upon their lack of auction ethics and not the auctioneer.

=Ayes=

@ayes,my post of "im out" was when the other bidder went up to 10s,congratulating them on their probable win,so as such i have not withdrawn my bid of 7.5 and plan to honor it ,just wasnt going to try and top 10s,and i agree it sucks that they inflated the auction quite a bit before deciding not to purchase the item but to the best of my knowledge sadly not against the rules so my 7.5 bid is still the top as OP stated

Edited by jacobw

Yeah..TBH I find it pretty rude to bid and then withdraw...especially when you post that your reason for withdrawal is because you found a "better, cheaper" item.

Seems a bit trollish to me...

Anyway the bid still does stand at 7.5s and there is only one more day left.

Edited by nikkunikku

Ok then Jacobw, good to hear that you are honoring your bid at 7.5s then. Best of luck with this auction.

=Ayes=

The color change has nothing to do with it :/

From the start is the total timer