Sign in to follow this  
CIRAY

Looking for work!!

Looking for work in exchange for silver! I am looking for people near Iron Mountain.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Looking for work in exchange for silver! I am looking for people near Iron Mountain.

• Can pm me in game
    • Or reply here

I am looking for work in exchange for silver. I can make walls/fences, build wooden houses(only up to 2x3), can make bricks, slabs, mortar, etc. I am not premium so I can't make things higher than 20 quality. I am looking for people close to Iron Mountain(no one across the desert). U can pm me in game at Ciray.

Hmm... would you be prepared to join a village?

Here at Cormorant Isle Trading Post we have a lot of work to do. If you did it for free (as a part of the village) then we would be able to offer many services in return, including:

- Tools (with enchants)

- Your own house (8+ tiles) if you decide to stay

- Your own merchant in the market that you'd be working on to build.

Good opportunity to join a village and reap the benefits, hehe. I assume that you want to sell goods to become premium; I could help you with doing that in exchange for work on our own deed - I have connections, and a large boat if you needed to make deliveries... also owning a merchant in the long term is a great thing as you'd be able to sell your own goods in the large market that we're building.

Would mostly be digging-based work but would also include some mortar making, as well as whatever we have to do at that point in time. I would definately offer you choice when there is any though.

More info here on our village forums, you can get a good idea of what we're up to in the Projects area: http://cormorantisletp.freeforums.org/index.php

-Docterchese

Well thats a great offer, but I already have a deed. I am looking for work to pay ppl to do work around my deed. Also I need money to buy my own tools, and enchants. So if u have work for me to do and u r not far from Iron Mountain I would be happy to do some work in exchange for money.

Should move this to the classified ads. may get some more traffic.

Moved to correct forum and changed message icon to reflect your server.

Thx for the change Neoph :) I was hoping for more ppl to reply cause I could use some money

pm me on exodus if the price is right i'll hire you

Ok where r u located(please give coordinates). I need to know so I can see if it's close enough. I'm not prem, so I can't get very far alive, so if u r far the only way I would be able to get there is if u pick me up, or if there r alot of deeds with guards around u.  I will pm u ingame hopefully sometime this week. Thx for the work. ;D

Ok thx I will probably be on sometime this weekend. :)