Sign in to follow this  
Guest Docterchese

Cormorant Isle Trading Post - We Need YOU!!

CITP is a trade port located in North Exodus which is always looking for new villagers. The village is currently under construction.

________

Update:

Our market will be finished in ~2 weeks. It will become the best of the best on the Freedom Isles... if you want to live 10 tiles away from a massive moneymaker then we're the place for you...

Our workshop buildings were recently finished, we have 4 forges for smiths and a dedicated area for cloth and ropemaking. Carpentry area is on its way. Our mines are also progressing well, we recently discovered copper and have begun contructing a large shaft under Mount Tundra.

We still have plenty of space here and as this deed is going sky high we need all the help we can get. ;)

________

Original post:

So then. Time for my Martin Luther King moment...

I’ve played Wurm for quite a while now. And a month ago I had a dream. A dream that anyone on Exodus could buy anything from one big, customer and supplier friendly market, that is well-priced and supports all types of player. Here at Cormorant Isle Trading Post, my dream is coming true – and I’m welcoming people to become a part of it.

At CITP we recruit all players willing to contribute. We plan to sell everything from hammers to charcoal and so any skills are welcome, literally! Veteran players will have plenty of space to work in and sell from, with new players being more than welcome to come and try out the game, all in a friendly environment whilst reaping the advantages of living alongside other people.

What we offer:

- Over 200 tiles of ondeed workspace and storage space.

- Villagers have priority access over dropping their own merchant on-deed and can sell their items under our brand name once it's established.

- 8 tile+ houses.

- A bed and a chest to all new recruits.

- Access to many local resources, including a 90+ql iron vein, along with wood, tar, clay and lots of free off-deed space nearby. We also have a rare white shark fishing spot within swimming distance!

Also as mayor I believe that communication is essential, and as a web developer in RL  know how to make that happen – so we already have our own forums up and running and a very shiny new website being built. Our website will be a fantastic way for us to advertise our stuff and will be a big part of our market becoming the best.

Want to join? PM me over these forums or contact me in-game. We have active GMT and US time zone players in the village (I’m GMT) but we’re willing. to accept all time zones. The village is located at 17x 9y on Leslie’s map. Active players are prefered. Feel free to ask questions too, I don’t bite like the sharks from our local rare fish spot! ;)

Currently going on in the village, updated regularly:

- Houses and buildings are being built.

- Final stages of terraforming are being completed.

- Major mineshaft under construction, due to cut through Mount Tundra.

- Work on a new farm is underway at our 2nd deed.

- Work on building a Colossus is being discussed!

And a nice pic of the island so far:

wurm201204051206.jpg

I hope that you can join us!! :)

Good one.Great to see that island being developed and being put to good use.

Interested to know where you found that nice iron vein,was it one of the existing ones?

Regards Paddles 

Yeah it was an existing one, amazingly lucky to have it!! :D

The mining folk in the village literally rejoiced... the only problem is that nobody has mining skill that high lol

And thanks for the kind words Paddles :)

your website does not work

We dont have a website yet, I assume you mean the forums. I think its just a problem with the link in certain browsers, thanks for spotting it. Fixing it now :)

Edit: fixed now, it was a silly problem with my bb code ::)

Grats on the construction! Always good to see new marketplaces opening. :D

Grats on the construction! Always good to see new marketplaces opening. :D

Nothing like a market for a building project!

We recently bought a large neighbouring deed. We're now going to convert most of it to farmland and forest - so we have more need for farmers than ever before!! Crops will be made into food and stockpiled to be sold in bulk.

And welcome to Bromforthwind :)

Welcome to Firexdemon and Masorus!  :)

Terraforming on-deed is now pretty much done! Lots of buildings are going up now and starting the market is being considered. I'll try and get some more pictures up soon. :)

We'redoing tons of work on our second deed at the moment. It's going to become a large walled farm for crops as well as trees. We're also going to relocate our ship area to there, as it's where all the wood is.  ;)

Welcome to Realanon and Missmint

I have a alt account on Exodos, Chaos. It is currently in whosville. Im not sure where exactly that is cause im kind of lost. :P

On the map it looks around 8x and 57y

But I am interested in joiining.

Do you think you will be willing to pick me up there on a boat?

I have a alt account on Exodos, Chaos. It is currently in whosville. Im not sure where exactly that is cause im kind of lost. :P

On the map it looks around 8x and 57y

But I am interested in joiining.

Do you think you will be willing to pick me up there on a boat?

Hi,

I should be able to pick you up from somewhere on Chaos ok, but Whosville is very far away from the border. Pretty much the furthest point lol. It would be a very long journey for me and would rely a lot on winds and whether we could both stay logged in for such a long time... would it be possible for you to go to a different location on the server? The Landing would be ideal for me. If you don't have anything of vital importance with you on your alt then could you /suicide to The Landing?

Thanks,

Docterchese

Alright I am at the landing.

When do you want to meet up?

What timezone are you? I could do between 5pm and (latest because of time to get back) 10pm GMT. :)

Bump. We're still recruiting and have started building our final homes too. :)

We currently have about 5 active players, always room for more people whether you're a new player or an older one. Pretty much the only requirement is that you're looking for an awesome deed.  ;)

Bump.

Our market will be finished in ~2 weeks. It will become the best of the best on the Freedom Isles... if you want to live 10 tiles away from a massive moneymaker then we're the place for you...

Our workshop buildings were recently finished, we have 4 forges for smiths and a dedicated area for cloth and ropemaking. Carpentry area is on its way. Our mines are also progressing well, we recently discovered copper and have begun contructing a large shaft under Mount Tundra.

We still have plenty of space here and as this deed is going sky high we need all the help we can get. ;)

Latest pic:

wurm201204051206.jpg

Thanks for the welcome! Good advice and oportunities to pick a trade.

Thanks for the welcome! Good advice and oportunities to pick a trade.

Happy to help you :)

Remember, the most forward-thinking trading company in the Freedom Isles is currently (and always will be) recruiting!! Plenty of space here for new villagers!!  :)

I am interested in joining, you have built a great Island Village.

I am interested in joining, you have built a great Island Village.

Replied to your PM, welcome to the village :)