Sign in to follow this  
Doctorchaos

Nice update Rolf

I haven't been able to play for about 2 weeks, and probably won't be able to check all this stuff out for myself for about another week, but I hear there have been a lot of updates and new features lately.

In which case I say good work to Rolf and co., for some good stuff rather than bad news. :P

probably won't be able to check all this stuff out for myself for about another week

You wont have any stuff left to check out.

Very nice update. Hopefully the decay issues will even out in the near future.

What's the bodybuilder title for? 30 body?

Very nice update. Hopefully the decay issues will even out in the near future.

What's the bodybuilder title for? 30 body?

Edit: I don't like that the character eats a bit from every meal though, especially now with extra queues >_< What a waste of food.

Edit: I don't like that the character eats a bit from every meal though, especially now with extra queues >_< What a waste of food.

it seems to only be one bite from the rest of the meals, so it's not that big of a waste, but i make big meals. i could see this being a problem if you make 35kg meals

This wanna make me come back to Wurm :o

why you don't have any of the new titles.

This wanna make me come back to Wurm :o

why you don't have any of the new titles.

Nvm, thought this topic was about all updates.

This update has proved to be very nice for hunting. Not only can you stack up healing for a bunch of wounds or repair your armour easily, but you also have healing from raw cotton.

It's very nice that it only uses as much cotton as it needs, rather than the whole bale, but you're also healing from high ql cotton rather than low ql rags. much better success rates :D

So if you have a 10kg thing of cotton at 99ql its like full success rate? if so people will have quacksalver quick :)

So if you have a 10kg thing of cotton at 99ql its like full success rate? if so people will have quacksalver quick :)

Not quite as to gain maximum skill in wurm there needs to be a 50% chance to fail or succeed.

tim the toolman

Hahahaha, he actually added that?

I never thought he'd take me seriously....awesome!  :D

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Rolf/whoever came up with the Tim the Toolman title. I'm working my way towards it as I type this.

Timtaylor [Tim the Toolman] here I come.

Also, I've had this account for several weeks before the update so it's not a gimmick.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Rolf/whoever came up with the Tim the Toolman title. I'm working my way towards it as I type this.

Timtaylor [Tim the Toolman] here I come.

Also, I've had this account for several weeks before the update so it's not a gimmick.

Good luck on that, had my account for almost 16 months and only have 60 Miscellaneous. Mine yer ass off. ;)