Sign in to follow this  
Guest xenozega

Idiots reporting me blows up into much more

All I did was talk to somebody about how to increase my body concentration (forgot what it is, but it affects stealing), and he goes ahead and reports me, this later blows into me becoming Kill on Sight in many places, and I was also muted. What did I do wrong? Nothing. Exactly nothing. The person who reported me is obviously crazy, and wants to ruin a newbies first day. Well thanks for that, thanks for the great welcome to this game, being muted, and becoming KOS in the best towns. all the people that obviously have a stick up their ass and gotta ruin somebody elses day.

YOU!  >:(

Eddy's a big man, you better watch out what you say.

post up the logs(un edited :P) so that we can see what happened if you had log recording on :P

if not could anyone els who was online when it happened post it up pls? :)

What I'd like to know is why he was muted.. There would have to be a good reason for this, unless the person he asked was a CM..

EDIT: Also, why was he put on so many KOS lists? I think that we are missing something here.. Please explain? Also.. You have no right even posting this down without any useful information you don't even have who did this to you written down, No logs, No screen shots.. I'm sorry but It's hard to believe you reading this a second time.. Can you offer some proof?

~Bulis

[17:35:50] <Xenozega> How do I steal stuff?

[17:35:59] <> thats banable

[17:36:02] <> Get premium and move to Wild server

[17:36:02] <> Get a body control of 20.5

[17:36:03] <> right click and well, steal

[17:36:26] <Xenozega> It says it is illegal though...

Then hours later...

[20:31:55] <> Xeno.

[20:32:01] <Xenozega> Yes?

[20:32:20] <> you best be on your best behavior or youll be on a 1st class trip back to NewTown  :)

[20:32:45] <Xenozega> Was I not on good behavior?

[20:32:58] <> not from what i heard  :)

[20:33:04] <Xenozega> What?

[20:33:12] <Xenozega> Ask anybody..

[20:33:53] <> Xenogears was great. Xenozega not so great.

[20:34:10] <Xenozega> Who are you <>?

[20:34:16] <> i thought it was xenosaga

[20:34:19] <Xenozega> I never even talked to ya

[20:34:43] <> I'm messing, yer name reminded me of Xenosaga

[20:35:26] <Xenozega> Who said something about me <>?

[20:35:27] <> xeno was using naughty language earlier

[20:35:35] <> What?!

[20:35:41] <> Xeno!

[20:36:01] <Xenozega> Ok, this is stupid, kid ratting me out now

[20:36:07] <> I warned you at NewTown to behave

[20:36:16] <Xenozega> Who are you tempest?

[20:36:39] <Xenozega> I should punch the living ....out of you!

[20:37:01] <Xenozega> Naughty language....my ..

[20:37:08] <> heh    hahahahahahahaha!

[20:37:11] <> ...lol?

[20:37:14] <CM> keep JK clean please ty

[20:37:33] <Xenozega> Is . a swear word?

[20:37:37] <Xenozega> Or what?

[20:37:39] <> my point exactly naughty language

[20:37:43] <Xenozega> Is this some fricking kids game?

[20:37:44] <> its good for the environment

[20:37:57] <Xenozega> Do little kids play this game?

[20:37:57] <CM> JK chat is moderated and kept PG 13

[20:38:18] <Xenozega> So saying "." is supposedly what....18+?

[20:38:21] <> Anyway...  Go rant somewhere else...  Gotta question here...  Can you make tools, etc out of steel and other metals or just iron?

[20:38:32] <Xenozega> SHUT UP <>!

[20:38:36] <Xenozega> I was talking!

[20:38:47] <> Xeno.... Im coming after you

[20:38:59] <Xenozega> <>

[20:39:10] <Xenozega> I have been lost in the middle of nowhere for 3 hours

[20:39:12] <Xenozega> Find me

[20:39:13] <> Xeno, chill out.  Nobody's really twisted up over it.

[20:39:25] <> muahahahahaha

[20:39:38] <Xenozega> Well apparantly this <> has a stick up his ... about it!

[20:40:06] <> youre the one challenging me to a fight  :)

[20:40:25] <CM> f1 wiki chat for your perusal as well to brush up on chat rules

[20:40:26] <> darn ok

[20:41:26] <Xenozega> You wanna fight <>, fine then. Lets meet in real life and I could beat the living ... out of your skinny body!

[20:41:45] <> hahahaha

[20:41:57] <Noemi> wow, are we in high school again?

[20:42:14] <> think so

[20:42:15] <Xenozega> Well he apparantly wants a fight

[20:42:22] <> Can't we all just git along?

[20:42:24] <Xenozega> So Ill give it to his whiny .

[20:42:49] <> Make planks not war.

[20:42:50] <Xenozega> WHATS TAKING YA SO LONG <>?

[20:42:50] <Noemi> Xeno, you keep that up and you'll be muted. Then you won't be giving anything to anyone really.

[20:42:55] <> Can we all take a little estrogen and chill out...?  the testosterone reaks out here.

[20:43:10] <Xenozega> Fine then

[20:43:22] <Xenozega> But tell me who reported me for something?

[20:43:48] <> cms watch the chat

[20:43:48] <> 24/7

[20:44:08] <> yes they do

[20:44:21] <Xenozega> <>, are you trying to p-i-s-s me off?

[20:44:30] <Xenozega> Because it seems you are.

[20:44:43] <> u need anger management

[20:44:54] <Xenozega> Acting like your all high and mighty.

[20:45:06] <> Xeno, im trying to keep you from being banned or muted and youre like a child

[20:45:28] <Xenozega> Wait...is cms watch the chat 24/7 supposed to help me then?

[20:45:45] <> No, they are suppose to help us.

[20:46:36] <Xenozega> All of this is giving me a headache now...

[20:47:13] <Xenozega> All <> fault, been up my . since I got in this game..

[20:47:30] <> Imma tellin' mah vidja game daddy, Xeno

[20:47:32] <> xeno! stop

[20:47:52] <Xenozega> Well sorry, but first thing he does when he logs in is threaten me

[20:48:03] <Xenozega> I do not appreciate that...one...bit.!

[20:48:05] <> you were freaking out and you agreed to my duel

[20:48:12] <> Xeno.. Quiet.. Ig Bay Addy Day is atching Way ou Y.

[20:48:28] <CM> if you are having player issues contact a /dev please do not airing it in JK, thanks

[20:48:44] <> and then you stopped freaking out right after i agreed not to kill you and then i helped you to the guide

[20:48:47] <Xenozega> Yes I have an issue with <>

[21:22:19] <Xenozega> HAH, NO KOS IS GONNA STOP ME, I AM COMPLETELY SAFE!

[21:22:24] <Xenozega> I DARE ANYBODY TO KILL ME!

[21:38:43] <Xenozega> Every single MP game that I play, everybody hates me in the end

[21:38:57] <Xenozega> :(

[21:38:59] <Xenozega> :(

[21:39:30] <Xenozega> But it's still funny to get on everyones nerves :)

[21:44:17] <Xenozega> Am I still KOS

[21:44:24] <> but it has 2 enchants....

[21:44:53] <> yeah on a few deeds

[21:45:01] <Xenozega> Remove the KOS

[21:45:04] <Xenozega> Now

[21:45:13] <> umm no

[21:45:14] <> wow thats a big request

[21:45:22] <Xenozega> How about yes

[21:45:26] <> nope you said stuff to a guy in my village i didnt like

[21:45:33] <> umm no

[21:45:54] <Xenozega> That villager deserved those words

[21:45:58] <Xenozega> he ratted me out

[21:46:58] <> he thinks he ratted him out because he came to me with concerns of theft

[21:47:12] <Xenozega> Concerns of theft.. not real theft

[21:47:26] <Xenozega> I was asking about body control

((Asking about body control, after he'd already gotten the answer that to steal things, you needed higher body control))

[21:47:39] <Xenozega> Not how to steal items

[21:47:43] <> and if you hadnt said what you did afterwards you wouldnt be KoS

[21:47:51] <Xenozega> He is just a paraniod old nazi guy

[21:47:53] <> then you say  you was going kill him and he is a rat

[21:48:10] <> thats not nice xeno

[21:48:15] <Xenozega> Well he deserves to die

[21:48:30] <Xenozega> What?

[21:48:50] <Xenozega> w

[21:49:12] <> you dont tell one my villagers you going kill him with out gett put kos okk

[21:49:38] <Xenozega> Okay moron, continue being an .

[21:49:52] <> ...

[21:49:54] <> right i can be :)

[21:50:09] <Xenozega> <>, dont start

There's no more record of him after there, I'm guessing this is about the time he got muted.

There's hours and hours more before the initial timestamped 'beginning' here if anyone would like for me to post it.

Does he not remind you of Amarantara or whatever her name was? Sure did to me. Anyway, that was not the best approach to starting out. Really, swearing and threatening is not the right way to solve issues. If you had remained a little calmer, or perhaps just logged out to cool off, things might have ran a little smoother.

I don't mean to sound sympathetic to Xeno, but from the looks of these chat logs alone, it looks like people were encouraging his rage:

[20:32:20] <> you best be on your best behavior or youll be on a 1st class trip back to NewTown  Smiley

He challenges someone to a duel, when he's been lost for 3 hours, is angry, and is a noob? C'mon, wurm, you know better. Don't encourage..

And then he gets in trouble for language... he's a newbie, first day playing, and he's KoSed for language. I mean, cut the guy some slack, it takes time to adjust to the level of moderation this game has. I'm not sympathetic toward death threats, but seriously, what's he gonna do, bleed on you? Is /ignore too good for people now?

I disagree with the moderation policy in general, Xeno, but for your case, you should have been muted sooner. You gotta learn to not . people off, especially when they aren't friendly.

Oh well.

Dont want him/her to enter my deed. Welcome to my KOS list.

Xeno start again with a different name see how that works out for you

Wurm Online: We're all jerks at some point or another!  :D

Quote from Noemi:

[17:35:50] <Xenozega> How do I steal stuff?

[17:35:59] <> thats banable

[17:36:02] <> Get premium and move to Wild server

[17:36:02] <> Get a body control of 20.5

[17:36:03] <> right click and well, steal

[17:36:26] <Xenozega> It says it is illegal though...

End Quote

Wait, so a newbie asks how to steal, many people tell him how to actually steal, in detail because some other people elaborated, and then because I never actually even stole anything, this goes against me? I never stole something, this was just a question.

The reason for my outbursts were because of this person named "Wingzero", first thing he does when he logs on is threaten me that he will send me back to Newtown because he recieved some reports against me. Now here I am after a few hours in the wilderness being lost, and this dude wants to start attacking me with threats, I mean c'mon.

And then he continues to fuel my anger, alonging with some other random people I don't even know saying stuff against me, untill I start to cuss.

And no, I will not create a new account. I now offer my formal apology to all the villages that were affected during the timeframe I was logged on, and I ask you to please remove my KOS.

I think I have had enough unfair punishment, and know that there are some nice people in wurm (Like spellcast, who actually helps newbies gain their ground, while people like wingzero strive to just make their lives harder).

Bye! See ya in Wurm!

Much of the wurm community are reactionary douchebags and internet tough guys.  They like to say stuff like "welcome to my KOS list" in response to anything they consider an offense, including appearing in their local and not responding to questions about who you are.  Your best bet is to ignore everyone and stay out of kingdom chat as much as possible.  Maybe get a few friends to play and start your own settlement far away from anyone else.

[20:36:39] <Xenozega> I should punch the living ....out of you!

[20:38:32] <Xenozega> SHUT UP <>!

[20:38:36] <Xenozega> I was talking!

[20:41:26] <Xenozega> You wanna fight <>, fine then. Lets meet in real life and I could beat the living ... out of your skinny body!

[20:42:15] <Xenozega> Well he apparantly wants a fight

[20:42:24] <Xenozega> So Ill give it to his whiny .

[20:42:50] <Xenozega> WHATS TAKING YA SO LONG <>?

[20:44:21] <Xenozega> <>, are you trying to p-i-s-s me off?

[20:44:30] <Xenozega> Because it seems you are.

[20:44:54] <Xenozega> Acting like your all high and mighty.

[21:22:19] <Xenozega> HAH, NO KOS IS GONNA STOP ME, I AM COMPLETELY SAFE!

[21:22:24] <Xenozega> I DARE ANYBODY TO KILL ME!

[21:38:43] <Xenozega> Every single MP game that I play, everybody hates me in the end

[21:38:57] <Xenozega> :(

[21:38:59] <Xenozega> :(

[21:39:30] <Xenozega> But it's still funny to get on everyones nerves :)

[21:47:51] <Xenozega> He is just a paraniod old nazi guy

[21:47:53] <> then you say  you was going kill him and he is a rat

[21:48:10] <> thats not nice xeno

[21:48:15] <Xenozega> Well he deserves to die

Wow.... this kid is so full of fail I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, telling people you will beat them up in real life when playing an online mmorpg is probably the lamest thing you could ever do.... ever.

Secondly, you're a n00b to the game, everyone who's played longer than a week could kill you, if you don't understand why then you have no idea how wurm works. That being said, threatening to kill anyone will only make them laugh at you because it's never going to happen.

Thirdly, there's probably a good reason that in every game you play people hate you, acting like an internet tough guy is a easy 1-way trip to the "this kid is a moron and should be killed on sight" list.

You complain that the game is for little kids and then you tell people you will beat them up because they make accusations about you on a game and then later on say that they should die?

Either you're a extremely unintelligent and immature adult or you are a little kid in which case none of this mess would be surprising.

In conclusion, If you're up for it, i'd gladly welcome the GMs to teleport me to wherever you're hiding so we can fight to the death, I wont even wear my drake set or enchanted weapons, i'll use a butchering knife and a pickaxe  :D

Also, does your other alias happen to be NetEcho?

Zeno, would you have any idea where I might have seen NetEcho before? Cause I recognize it!

My faint memories tell me IRC, long ago.

Yeah, he used to be in my town unfortunately, he was very similar to this guy, quick to get angry and kind of a know it all internet tough guy. He used to think that because we pvp'd he could insult anyone he wanted and we'd back him up, kinda like the little kid with a big brother thing.

I tried to give him a chance to stay in our town but pretty much everyone but me wanted to KOS him and most of the town hated his guts so we had to boot him out at the start of this map.

Oh and he used to hang out in IRC all the time and waiting for people to ask questions so he could ask us on vent and then post it in IRC to make him look "smart" (this is what he thought would impress people and make them like him, until we found out he was doing it and made fun of him constantly).

He also thought he was the god of IRC because he messed around with it a few years ago and was convinced he was a "hacker" (we all knew better since 3 of us actually ARE programmers and security analysts), then one day he claimed we couldn't ban him from vent, we all just laughed at him and because I know he and Leve'dara didn't get along very well I let her ban him then mocked him because "a stupid girl" e-spanked him (note: <3 Leve) and he couldn't figure out how to use a proxy to get back into vent.

We still make fun of him to this day and when anyone does something stupid or makes a stupid statement we usually call them "Netecho" as an alternative for n00b, the shame of having his name applied to you never washes away.

Around what time was this? Gold1 or the map before?

Right around mid Gold 1 up to the start of this map when we just couldn't take it anymore.

He also used to try and write macros and then prove he was a hacker and convince others to use them, we all told him he was an idiot and it wasn't worth getting banned and that just made him more butthurt.

As for the original comment of asking that guy if he was NetEcho, it was because he was pretty much universally hated everywhere he went on the internet and even in real life (yeah I knew the kid in real life which is why he started playing wurm to begin with), so I felt bad for him at first which was the first big mistake.

He seems like a nice guy at first and you probably even thought that, but the more you talk to him the sooner it sinks in how unbelievably irritating he is.

It looks like the mute was totally deserved.  If you think you've been abused by a staff member send a PM in this forum to Oracle with the full info and chat/event logs.  As for KOS, it's up to the deed owners who they feel threatened by enough to protect their private deeds.  I would take Cunk's advice, which is exactly what I did when I started.  You wander into the woods with a friend (Chuddox), eat raw fish and potatoes in a 1x1 shed, with the old player model that was all blocky and looked like Kryton from Red Dwarf in lumberjack clothes.