Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

Academy of Enlightenment. [Closed]

Would like to welcome Geadin to the Academy as a Student. Welcome buddy!

We would also like to wish Xianruflux, an Academy and our Third in Command, all the best with his future Wurming as he decides to move on in the World of Wurm.

Everything I have to say has already been said, so I will finish here by saying once more, Good luck out there!

Go out there and make a difference! Good luck my friend!

Would like to welcome Geadin to the Academy as a Student. Welcome buddy!

We would also like to wish Xianruflux, an Academy and our Third in Command, all the best with his future Wurming as he decides to move on in the World of Wurm.

Everything I have to say has already been said, so I will finish here by saying once more, Good luck out there!

Go out there and make a difference! Good luck my friend!

you just took the words out of my mouth, what danny said and a big applaus for you xian! you were a great friend in the village, aswell as a great elder/teacher!

Sorry guys, my ISP is trying to murder me (they took elwoods job D:)  i wont be able to come on for a while, because i have to wait for them to ship a new modem, probably a week or so, but ill try to get on every once in a while, and DANGIT, my referral runs out on thursday D:

Dannyiron,

I've been digging and flattening in the area you left me in a few days ago, but due to the time difference I can't seem to catch you. What's the best way to communicate?

Tazer

It is a problem... Uhmm, send me the messages over private message here on the forum, I'll be able to see them then. From what I've seen though you've been doing great :)

As a note Tazer, you'll need 5 forum posts to use the forum PM system ;)

Ah, thanks for that note, I was going crazy looking for PM's!

Well, my subscription has officially ended.

Danny, it makes me sad to say this, but i wont be able to get on for a while, because i really dont have the money to spare D:

Danny,

Is there a way for me to get food easier? I end up spending all my time foraging and trying to cook. Or is this pretty common?

Tazer

Oh, I've also been looking for a mine. There are some things I'd like to make, but without ore, it's a bit impossible.  :)

Danny,

Is there a way for me to get food easier? I end up spending all my time foraging and trying to cook. Or is this pretty common?

Tazer

We usually have good quality meals or stews in the food barrel outside the chef house.

Oh, I've also been looking for a mine. There are some things I'd like to make, but without ore, it's a bit impossible.  :)

The mine is in our dwarf sector, you'll see a gatehouse, but i dont think you can get in until elwood (Or danny, i dunno) Gives you writ permission.  Look inside the town Smith house, theres probably iron down in the forges there.

Danny,

Tazer

I did say to you that if you ask about, someone should be about that can hand you a meal or casserole or stew from the village food barrel. If I am about, I will do this. The barrel is just outside the cookhouse on the deed.

The mine is in our dwarf sector, you'll see a gatehouse, but i dont think you can get in until elwood (Or danny, i dunno) Gives you writ permission.  Look inside the town Smith house, theres probably iron down in the forges there.

What freckles said, although access is only granted to citizens :P

Thanks guys. I can get food, I was just looking to be a bit more self reliant.  :)

Here is a new screenshot of current efforts - Our brand new animal enclosure! :)

020810.png

I'll log and fish a ton or two as soon as i renew i promise...

Nice work Danny. This means they won't eat our crops anymore?  ;D

Thanks bjorn ;)

Thank you :) Should do, I reckon it's about 150 tiles so it should be alot easier to maintain ;)

I miss you guys :<

Stop crying and just give Rolf more money already.

Academy sounds like it's really going well! I shall have to add it to the list of places I need to visit.

Bump!

Counting the tiles:

-Our current Unicorn/Deer enclosure is 60 tiles, on-deed. Currently contains 6 plain unicorns, 6 fierce unicorns, 2 lurking unicorns, 1 raging unicorn, and 3 deer. (Plus one stray pig we found!)

-Our current badly traited Horse enclosure is 46 tiles on-deed, including quarantine pens. Currently contains 28 horses.

-Other miscellaneous enclosures currently house one black bear, one champion wolf, and one mountain lion. All on-deed. This is 4 tiles more of fencing than mentioned in other columns.

-Our current dog enclosure is 12 tiles on-deed, and contains 4 plain dogs and 2 hardened dogs.

-Our current cow/bull enclosure is 26 tiles on-deed, and contains 3 cows and 2 bulls.

-Our currently very well traited Horse enclosure is 152 tiles on-deed, including quarantine pens. Currently contains 6 horses.

-We currently have 3 lava spiders at home around the site, none on-deed. Each spider has a 2x2 pen, giving 12 tiles.

That means we are currently using 312 tiles for our animals :)

Im gonna keep informed through the topic until i get enough money for a renew.

I hope im nto gone for too long  :(

Don't feel like we're rushing you buddy, come back as soon as possible at a comfortable pace for you :)

Indeed Freckles!

Would like to say farewell to one of our Teachers, Slon, who simply cannot renew premium right now. Good luck in real life, and we'll be here waiting when you return :)

Would like to say farewell also to one of our Students, Dargonath, who leaves us to create his own settlement. Take care out there, and happy Wurming! Good luck with the new settlement, I'm sure it will be very successful! :)