Sign in to follow this  
baseema

Missing Horse - venerable fat Osiowalking 'Baseema'

Hello! I was out hunting and apparently someone took my horse after I logged out. I know it wasn't branded, but it's cared for by me and named after me and has my gear on it. I'm a returning player with a new toon and I don't have a lot of resources yet. If you have kindness in your heart, I'd really appreciate getting my horse and gear back.

Horse: venerable fat Osiowalking 'Baseema'

Cared for by: Baseema

Wearing: Red saddle and bridle owned by Baseema

Thank you!!!

Sorry about your loss, I hope you're able to find it. If not and you need a replacement horse, let me know and I'll sort you out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xalorum said:

Sorry about your loss, I hope you're able to find it. If not and you need a replacement horse, let me know and I'll sort you out.

Thank you so much. I would love the help. I am baseema in game as well.

If its cared for by you. You should still be able to go "c" right clkck the hand or body icon in bottom corner go manage animals and select its name and go get directions.

It is possible it may of died then yoh may need  gm to help locate your gear.

If you need. Horse feel free to comemby Bastets Bazaar(O14) I normlly give away aged horses for free to anyone 

Edited by Xvbabyvx
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 4:04 PM, Xvbabyvx said:

If its cared for by you. You should still be able to go "c" right clkck the hand or body icon in bottom corner go manage animals and select its name and go get directions.

It is possible it may of died then yoh may need  gm to help locate your gear.

If you need. Horse feel free to comemby Bastets Bazaar(O14) I normlly give away aged horses for free to anyone 

You can get directions on a branded animal, not on a cared for one (sadly).

If you still have it in your Manage animals menu, it means it's alive somewhere, for a reason or another (lost/forgotten, stripped by its gear and let loose, or simply taken by someone with the intent of keeping it).

You should keep asking in your Freedom chat for a bit, and if you don't get it back, you can stop caring for it; I'm sure you will find another horse and players will help you with some gear.

Thank you everyone. While I have not found the horse, I have another now.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 6:08 PM, baseema said:

Thank you everyone. While I have not found the horse, I have another now.

That is good to hear.  It is unfortunate that there are unscrupulous people out there, who will take someone's horse and then NOT return it when the owner asks for it back.

In the future, may I suggest you only use a Branded to your deed horse when travelling off deed.  Helps to stop the scum of the earth from making off with your stuff.

Kindest regards,

Hughmongus

• Like 3