Sign in to follow this  
Lydite

The Lighthouse

I decided in the last couple of days to return to Wurm for the first time in a number of years.  I was looking forward to seeing the changes since I last played and getting stuck into the game again.

Except I am stuck.  In the Village of The Light House.  Obviously this is where I last logged out years ago and now it's a new deed, which obviously I expected after all this time, but I am locked inside.  I have been logging on randomly at various times of the day but have yet to see anyone else.. I would very much appreciate it if anyone from this deed could contact me to arrange a time we can be online at the same time to let me out to explore the lands of Wurm once again.

Good luck.

I would probably contact a GM ingame as well, your chances might be better there.

Welcome back to Wurm.

Wurm was waiting.

Edited by Beewolf
  • Like 1

Welcome back and good luck, your destiny awaits...or is it destiny waits for no one? I don't know what it is anymore, regardless I hope you get free and have some fun!

Happy Wurming!

2 minutes ago, ZipiRavira said:

Where on the map is the deed?

South of Puddlesby, on the community map linked, roughly in the area of Magical/Tintagel

If you /shout in game and ask, someone may summon you out.

• Like 1

just login, ask in FREEDOM channel for summon, priests can summon you out of your prison.. then you'll be "prisoner" at somebody else's deed XD... but at least you'll know where you are on the map, etc, maybe ask who's where among the people able to summon you, and pick your most well known location, this will help you get back to familiar part of the map

• Like 1