Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Rift #3 - You know the drill.

People are able to just tag for points, leaving others to do all the damage, tank. The current system seems broken - personally it's totally unreasonable why would you give more rewards for the leeches?

• Like 1

It was very exciting this time around; we got routed hard. The need to be inside the rift zone for participation will be a difficult challenge.

I got a skull shoulder and a soul stealer necklace (wassat? just says "skill efficiency bonus") but was sad to see people with more contribution than me not get anything other than the lump.

• Like 2

Hello everyone. This is my First post.

I have been to 2 Rift parties now, on both I scored in the " phenomenal! " range. But I didn't get any rewards at all.

Q1. I am currently not a Prem player. Is this the reason for no rewards? If so I can accept that this is a way to encourage players to be Prem.

Q2. I Died 4 times on the first (2nd) rift I participated in and well over 10 the second (last/3rd) Rift. Is this a possible reason why I didn't recieve any rewards? 

Q3. Do you need to be within the rift area when the rift is closed to recive the seryll lump ?

ive had fun albeit it being a bit tense at times, did manage to get myself 1 item. but  managing 2 toons was somewhat distracting. however i think apollonia saved a fair few players with her heals, thus it was all worth it :)

still the drops as well as the points system could be looked at, ive landed a fair few hits but i dont feel i should have been in the top 5. compared to some of the other players ive seen in the rift i did okay

top 5 however.. not so sure :P 

I did pretty well for someone who was tanking. My decent shield skill made me pretty hard to kill unless there were three or more mobs on me. In which case I was kiting.

I still think that points should be determined by how much damage you do, how many times you parry/block, certain spells cast, and how much you heal other people for. My poor healers got the biggest shaft of the fight, because they were too busy healing and not fighting enough. (My healer was the only one who got below "Good" rating, and people tell me that healing gives you points? Pfft. Yeah right. My Vynora priest was only used for flanking and he doubled in points to my Nahjo who hung back and healed [and healed a lot] in comparison. I think he only got points for the first wave, when he was used to help flank.)

Edited by Dairuka