Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

Maybe a bug with mob dens

Not sure if this is a bug or not.

I was under the impression we couldnt expand our deeds over an existing mob den, upon asking around everyone says we should not be able to do it, yet I just did, got the mayor bonus for bashing it as well. Its still on deed.

Can anyone confirm that this is or is not a bug?

I highly doubt this is an intended feature I was never able to plant a deed over a mob spawner, neither if there was an aggro somewhere hiding inside a cave. But like with alot of other things in this game you never know if it is a feature, a bug, or a bug that turned into a feature or the other way round.. Pretty sure this is a bug..

I know we cant place a deed with mobs and dens in the area, (there is nothing I can find that says explicitly we cant expand over them, deed setup just says cant place) but after trying to bash it with an 81 QL huge maul and only doing .9 dmg per bash I gave it a try. Kind of makes sense to have it this way as it makes bashing them down much easier. Dont know if thats the line of thinking or if its just a fubar, but its pretty cool to have mob dens on deed.

Edited by sunsvortex

I remember that I could expand over a lava spider spawn back when Xanadu opened.