Sign in to follow this  
lelovito

PC Seryll Pickaxe

PC/Willing to sell for right price:

Seryll Pickaxe 5.74ql 75coc

From my understanding seryll has the unique property of being shatterproof with enchanting.

I want a pricecheck and will sell if the price is right.

From my understanding seryll has the unique property of being shatterproof with enchanting.

What is this based on? I have heard nothing of that.

This is based on the many people i've talked to about it and the many times i've gone to enchant it with a 30 channel priest.

They have a x16 enchanting bonus but they aren't shatterproof. Ive seen a seryll go boom. 

However price check on seryll items is 2s/1kg on the creation of the item for cost of seryll and then factor in its quality a bit then standard enchanting price.

This is based on the many people i've talked to about it and the many times i've gone to enchant it with a 30 channel priest.[/quote

Probably a bunch of people who saw a thread like this one time, or better yet, a bunch if people who just assume its true because a guy they know knows a guy . . XD

This is based on the many people i've talked to about it and the many times i've gone to enchant it with a 30 channel priest.[/quote

Probably a bunch of people who saw a thread like this one time, or better yet, a bunch if people who just assume its true because a guy they know knows a guy . . XD

You want to post a price or get out of this thread if your just gonna start sh*t?

You want to post a price or get out of this thread if your just gonna start sh*t?

My price estimate is 1i because of that nasty attitude :D

Since it's only 5ql I would estimate it 2s

<80ql seryll is worth 1-2s/1kg

Edited by urban

urban dont pay to much for the shaft part =)

make a auction, those usually sell for what players feel the item is worth.

Correcting a misassumption != starting sh*t

And that correction actually affects the price so it's not like he's derailing your thread or nothing...

I would say it's worth anywhere between 2s and 3.5s.

Edited by Dextrome