Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

Ships and Loadable Items

I've started editing the data on each individual ship page to express what items can be loaded using the 'load' function.

Any of you that have experimented with loading various objects onto ships, I'd greatly appreciate the results of your findings.  I'm particularly interested to know if any objects at all can be loaded onto Sail Boats, as any item that can be loaded onto a Sail Boat can also be loaded onto the larger ships as well.

Please do test any and all sizes of ships you have available with many different items.

A list of finished items to start with is below.  Please note that some of these items may not have a loading function at all.

• Bed
  • Forge
  • Oven
  • Loom
  • Large Chest
  • Large Barrel
  • Huge Oil Barrel
  • Large Crate
  • Small Crate
  • BSB
  • FSB
  • Felled Tree
  • Small Cart
  • Large Cart
  • Wagon
  • Ship Transporter
  • Fountains (Standard, Ornate, Decorative)
  • Statues
  • Catapults

Either post your results from experimenting here, or pm me.  List what items you've tested that are loadable, and which ships they can be loaded onto.  If you are feeling extremely thorough you can even list what quantity of these different items can be loaded onto each ship.

Edited by Slickshot

Better make a template to add to the ship pages or list the loadable items in a table on one page. Adding the list to all ship pages makes it hard to maintain and to keep all pages up to date.

Better make a template to add to the ship pages or list the loadable items in a table on one page. Adding the list to all ship pages makes it hard to maintain and to keep all pages up to date.

I'll update the Load function page as well with the items that can be loaded and onto which ships, however I have no problem doing the work to keep the individual pages up-to-date as well. :)  I rather enjoy contributing to the community this way, so no worries.

I've checked a couple items off the list already as the wiki contained information regarding large and small crate capacities for ships.  In that regard, however, if anyone can tell me how many, if any at all, small and large crates can fit into a sail boat that would be great.

sailboats are small carts correct?  Not sure you can load a small cart with anything.

sailboats are small carts correct?  Not sure you can load a small cart with anything.

You're probably right, I'll check at some point to make certain.