Sign in to follow this  
Guest Madboy

Where did they go ???

Im looking for the wurm songs that Gurubear made. All of them  (best music i ever heard)

plz if some one know where i can get them plz send me a pm or place a link here.

Guru if u read this plz let us have the songs back. I cant travel with out Traveling or work with out Johnny.

All those songs ware a big part of my way of playing wurm.

Respecfully

Madboy (Biggest fan of The bard of Wurm)

;D ;D ;D ;D

If thats the best music you have ever heard then obivously you haven't been to this link:

Just send Gurubear a PM and maybe, if he is nice enough (and he is), then he will send you a copy of the music or something.

hm .. think i read to stay in character in this part of the forum so i did. How about u ???? 

if u don't know how i can get the wurm songs Gurubear wrote plz delete your posts and wright some where else

Sorry for being a bit hard but all this idiots just wanting a higher forum status is pissing me off.

CM    plz clean up this thread so it stays in character(s) 

I have a few of them backed up:

"Blow Wind Blow"

"Little Miss Jane"

"The Wind's Last Master"

I also have the old "Premium player collective" song *insert evil smiley*.

Am uploading onto rapidshare atm, will post the link when it's done.

All of them can be found on the Wurm home page once more, the anthems on the kingdom pages are back too  :)

I had to sort out some copyright issues.

And please, don't distribute them by rapid share, they are my copyrighted work. Thanks.

I would rather offer them for free download at some point here, when I can work out how. That way at least I have some small chance of protecting my own copyright.

*insert evil smiley*.

>:D

I had to sort out some copyright issues.

And please, don't distribute them by rapid share, they are my copyrighted work. Thanks.

I would rather offer them for free download at some point here, when I can work out how. That way at least I have some small chance of protecting my own copyright.

Yes, please don't steal Guru's work, especially if he isn't even charging you for it. (see, I told you he would be nice enough to let us have his music at some point)

hm .. think i read to stay in character in this part of the forum so i did. How about u ????  

Staying in character, as in stories and roleplaying.

Thank u GuruBear

for returning the Songs to the front page of my life.