Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

WTS - Gold Coins

I have two gold coins that i would sell but i would want 120e each for them if you need more information pm me.

Note: PayPal verified/established player and i will not give the coin before the money is on my PayPal.  

haha i know you will push the last days for this price but nice to see other people sell 1 gold for 100 euro!

have fun with selling

haha i know you will push the last days for this price but nice to see other people sell 1 gold for 100 euro!

have fun with selling

I don't quite understand why you are going around in people's threads and degrading them. If you don't like the price, don't buy it and keep your rudely stated opinions to yourself. 120e per gold coin is still a lot cheaper than the store.

P.S. Sorry Kegan for messing up your thread, I just had to say that.

• Like 1

Tho weird that just last month they were still selling for 85e, isnt it bit to rapid price change?

Well there are a few things in play here that determines the price of MY gold. 

1: I don't need to sell the gold i have money irl this is just to have euro for purchases that the player doesn't want to sell for in-game gold.

2: This is what the gold is worth to ME you are still saving 40e over the store.

3: The cheap gold that was selling for 80e-85e most of it was exploited and can not be bought anymore.

Sure the gold was selling for 80ish euro but this was just because of that player that was keeping the price low from selling cheap exploited gold. The other players selling had to price theirs in that same price range to compete. I don't care if it sells or not but you as a buyer can feel safe dealing with an established player i have over 10g worth of holdings in deeds/traders alone. (i am not going to scam someone over 1g-2g). 

I can wait i am in no rush without exploited gold it will dry up and people will start seeing that there is not that much gold out there. I have waited this long already and like i said before i am not going to sell mine for any less that 120e it is just not worth it to me. If you want a safe transaction from an established player for 40e off the store price then shot me a pm and we will get it done.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

Tho weird that just last month they were still selling for 85e, isnt it bit to rapid price change?

and thats why i go in the posts and say this prices are to mutch...

you can write what you want but 80-100 is the price and more you can not get befor rofl do the shop more expensive again!

dont blaim the people here

And do you have any for sale? If you do then by all means sell it for that but mine is not going to be priced that low and i encourage other established players to do the same 110-120e  is a fair deal.  I am fine to just keep mine, Like i said the surplus gold will dwindle now that the exploiter is out of the market and it will be up to the established players that make 1-2g a month to sell for what they want. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

blabla....

you only will push the price the last weeks...

i see this on every posts from you!

we both talk in another threat for this and it was the same...

i dont care of your gold realy. but for all other players its not fair if you talk from 120 euros around and the most other will sell it for 80-100 euros!

thats the thing...

if you hold your gold in a golden pot on the end of a rainbow and sing chingle bells to this, i dont care...

but i hate the price bumper only for have more money for himself !

Edited by creed1

Well this can be closed i will just put the coins back into the bank with the rest if you need gold and cant find it cheaper shot me a pm.