Sign in to follow this  
Yllana

Building A House In Release - But Where?

I just returned to Wurm Online a couple of days ago, and I'm looking for a place to build a house. I might go premium and buils a deed later on.

I've been looking in every direction, but most places that are even remotely close to the water are crowded.

I managed to build a shack that is not within anybody's perimeter on a hill, but there are some (abandoned?) structures and lots of dead spiders nearby, so I think I have a neighbour somewhere.

I'm thinking of using my shack as a temporary headquarter and destroying it and moving on once I've built up my skills.

My question to you all is: Where on Release can I find a piece of halfway empty land?

I'm not sure how to explain this, everywhere. But really yeah, you just need to explore a little more and find a place you think is good for you. There is wonderful land in every corner of release, you just need travel to said corners.

:) hope you find a nice place!

You mentioned water, so I assume you want to find somewhere lakeside or by the beach, is that correct? There are a few pretty good spots west of Sloping Sands that would fit the bill for you, I think. It all boils down to what you'd like to do primarily, because a house or deed in one location will have benefits that others wouldn't, and so on. 

Same story different topic. Theres tons of land deep inlands, theres none of beach land long ago. first ppl to claim beaches built several deeds around, just to claim as much land as possible, so your chances of finding an empty piece of land by the water are very limited. Try walking in the woods, there should be tons of land there.

Same story different topic. Theres tons of land deep inlands, theres none of beach land long ago. first ppl to claim beaches built several deeds around, just to claim as much land as possible, so your chances of finding an empty piece of land by the water are very limited. Try walking in the woods, there should be tons of land there.

This simply isn't true on Release. There are plenty of coastal areas available, especially on lakes. The north coast is the only area I know of where you will really struggle to find room.

• Like 1

There's some open land on the east side of the map on the ocean, could probably squeeze in a deed between Malibu Bay and Southern Ways, and between Malibu Bay and Marion/Villa de la Luz. I've got plenty of room on my deed (Malibu Bay) if you were interested in joining up.