Sign in to follow this  
badgirl2009

Sold Please Close

I hope you're only selling as you're moving in with Bigbuoy!!!!!!

This is a great deed with awesome neighbours :-P Only decent people need apply! :-)

Looks amazing, if I knew I could keep it up with my skills ATM, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Best of luck selling for a good price man, Heck I'd move there just to be close to Prettykg, he/she's helpful. Lol. Ill check back, sad @ no buyout.

Edited by Druidnature

sorry there is no buyout as i have never sold a deed before and i do not know what sort of price they should go for.Yes it is true Len most deff awesome neighbors :) that will be missed :(

I'm new so couldn't tell you, however I've been looking at a few seems most are way smaller, or a lot bigger then this, so far this one is my fav, I love your 3rd pic of the big building. If I was a few weeks into my skills so I could keep it up, I'd pay 40s my self, sadly that's not the case, and may be worth much more then that. I hope someone offers you a ton for it, it looks beautiful, Only reason it's not perfect for me, Not next to a ocean if I'm correct. I have a few days though to raise my lvls - you may yet have 1 bidder ;)

no its not next to but it is very close to if you check the cords you will see where it is :) and ty for the compliments :)

40s would be a very good price to sell it :)

and the biggest + are the good neighbors imo

• Like 2

gaah, only thing holding me back is

1: I need a place to put my soon-to-have Corbita

2: I don't know anything about taking care of animals yet. :(

I'm also On the other side of map from you. lol, 28y 42x. this is frustrating though.... I'll think about it, problem is I'm having to focus on leveling my mind logic to 21.05 first, then I could read up and learn how to take care of everything, and if its possible to put my boat around there some were, if its possible, I will start bidding, I'd love to have it if I could keep it up. - And I'm sorry for posting so much, Maybe some miracle will happen and I'll get faster Mind logic and be able to bid/buy this from you with in the 7 days that's left on it. - Going to go Grind my butt off now, have a nice day and Good luck everyone :)

Edit: would putting my ship by the water there - saying there's a area there without players that would mind - Cause it to suffer more damage or anything? not sure.

Re-Edit, Someone Just told me that the buildings take care of themselves. So I'd just have to worry about the animals/were to place my ship...

Edited by Druidnature

there is a place near the coast that is a public dock less than a mins walk that is where mine is like i say very very nice community here very helpful nice people who i will miss

Friendly people are always a huge bonus :D

Edited by Druidnature

Druid, there is also another "harbour" area at my deed if you wanted to park your boat in a real spot. It's about 1 min walk from Salem's Lot.

had private pm for buyout price will be left on until money is passed over until then it is still live thanks

Edited by badgirl2009

ok still for sale due to time wasting agreed to a buyout then said thought it would have been bigger than said i did post post pics to state and size so no time wasters again please

Ahem, let's not forget who took 3 hours out of his day to sail there by sailboat! Sorry your deed wasn't what I was lookin for.

well i really do suggest you check pictures and sizes next time like a lot of other people do because no one else seems to have read the size wrong so far only you but thanks for your time that you took out of your day :) now have a good one

Len pointed Out That my bid for 16 silver was still up, since the buyout fell threw, During the time I've bought another deed though. I'm going to attempt to sell mine, and see if I can get back into this, though if I can't sell before your auction runs out [saying nobody out-bids me, pretty sure someone will] I'm gonna have trouble finding out how to switch it over..... I may have to back-out of this, let me know what you think, I honestly Don't want to waste your time. Something told me to hold off on looking for another deed. >:/

Edited by Druidnature

do not worry about it druid i understand its an honest mistake and its not your fault,thank you for being honest that's all i want :)

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, February 9, 2013 - Off Topic
Hidden by Jberg, February 9, 2013 - Off Topic

I do not have any interest in living in a trailer park in Detroit. Thank you for the offer though.

Hmm, I'd be interested in taking care of that deed, but I don't wanna challenge someone who'd really use it.

So let me try this: If no one else bids and Druid falls short on the deal I take it for that price.

Sorry badgirl, I'm having to backout, I hope you get a good amount of coin (more then I could get :D ) for it!

• Like 1