I will take a limited amout of orders at a lower price then usual, its first come first serve principle that will be followed.

Tools

80ql 1s 50c Status:5/75

85ql 1,5s 75c Status:10/50

90ql 2s 1,5s Status:1/25

When the order stock are filled its filled, no more order will be taken at the lower price. If you order items worth more then 10s i will want a amount of 25% in advance due to people that havent collected their items.

No enchants available at the moment.

Pickup at Hill of Swedes or COD.

Edited by Daash

Grimli: Delivered

Private order 1: Delivered

Xalorum: Will be started Saturday.

Edited by Daash

Hammer

Stone chisel

Shovel

2 Picks

hatchet

file

needle

scissors

Large Anvil

All 85ql 10x0.75 = 7.5s

I will pick up when ready

I have been trying to PM you in game for 2 days, and sent you a forum PM 2 days ago. If you do not reply then I can not collect tools

I have been trying to PM you in game for 2 days, and sent you a forum PM 2 days ago. If you do not reply then I can not collect tools

Sent you a forum pm.

Would like to order 2 90 QL picks, can be COD to Stargrace (on Deliverance server) I forget if they can be mailed, if they can't just let me know and I'll pick them up. Thank you!

Would like to order 2 90 QL picks, can be COD to Stargrace (on Deliverance server) I forget if they can be mailed, if they can't just let me know and I'll pick them up. Thank you!

Canceling my order, I've heard nothing and received no response at all, I'll see if someone else can. Thank you anyhow.

o.O you guys can check his profile to see when he was on last.

Any idea on your future playing times? I'm considering doing a pickup from Indy but I'd prefer to not boat down their unless I know you'll be around. Thanks :)