Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Closed

Lakeside Retreat of the Exodus server is looking for a couple of newer players to guide them through the ropes on how to play this game from scratch. Our community is made up of some of the most highly skilled players that the server has to offer, including a skilled priest of Vynora as well as a highly skilled priestess of Fo. The tightly knitted community which is made up of about 5-6 active players, not including their alts, have been playing Wurm for over 16 of years combined experience.

What we have to offer for newer players is a rather large stone house, fully furnished to fit the needs of the individual applying. This includes one or two beds, a forge, BSB, FSB, and chests, barrels, and coffins. You will have access to our mine which has multiple iron veins, as well as our on and off deed forests which house a wide variety of trees, in particular maple, olive, and apple. We breed some of the best riding horses in all of Exodus, so from the minute you hit 21 Body Control, you will be able to ride one of these impressive creatures fully geared and ready for hunting. The deed has a very well organized layout, and most visitors who come by are impressed at what lurks behind the gated off community.

Now, all of the above is not just 'handed' out to anyone in particular. In order to be accepted into this community, you must have at least some knowledge of the game, even if that means just reading the Wiki every now and then. We want individuals who are passionate about the game, but not really role-players. Basically, we are looking for someone who is just like us and plays the game for enjoyment.

Now, for some pictures!

e78d0.png 27fd2.png

23eab.png 8b27d.png

Applications should be sent to this forum account via PM. Applications do not need to include anything in particular, but it would be nice to know a bit about you before accepting. I will only accept those who are premium, or plan on becoming premium as soon as possible - sorry. You may send me a message in-game, but I will like to have a forum PM stating your reasoning for wanting to join. We do accept group applications, especially to those who are related or close IRL friends, but please keep in mind space is limited. With that being said, if you would like to secure your spot in a very well known and respected town of Exodus, now is your chance to join.

Nice village! Nice people too; I recommend them to anyone who can take Wurm seriously, but still have fun.

True, they are a nice bunch of people and the town is amazing 8)

Been to the town before, it's a lovely place, well worth joining. I'd sign up myself if I wasn't already at Sheriff :D

We've had a few applicants join us. Spots are closing fast! ;D

I love the way yours and Aly's deed always looks so cheerful and happy, good luck for getting more recruits xD