Sign in to follow this  
Zcul

Top 100 GUI suggestions (YOUR FEEDBACK IS NEEDED!)

Somehow mark the tab of the chat you have open when you're not scrolled all the way down and something is being said there.

Background:

I just spent half an hour thinking "my village chat is quiet today," until I noticed the scroll bar half way up. I like that the text doesn't move when you're scrolled up and something new is written, because this way you can more easily catch up on something you have missed before. But there should be *some* hint that the conversation is being continued.

Have the tab caption go red like with new text in a background chat would do.

Somehow mark the tab of the chat you have open when you're not scrolled all the way down and something is being said there.

Background:

I just spent half an hour thinking "my village chat is quiet today," until I noticed the scroll bar half way up. I like that the text doesn't move when you're scrolled up and something new is written, because this way you can more easily catch up on something you have missed before. But there should be *some* hint that the conversation is being continued.

Have the tab caption go red like with new text in a background chat would do.

Happens to me loads of times. It can lead to a lot of confusion when you are being talked to and do not respond.

Happens to me loads of times. It can lead to a lot of confusion when you are being talked to and do not respond.

Exactly my point. :)

Can we go ahead and roll "Being able to see at night" into the GUI?

Night vision anyone?

wurm361.jpg

Multi-location access auction type of market tool instead of traders. With possibility to sell items for certain amount of cash, users could sort it out to get best deals possible. Tax would be applied for seller same as with merchants plus there could be price for setting items for sale to avoid item spam. Would be possible to sell items in high amounts like nails, planks and bricks using it.

V

When you rename something,  the cursor should be put in the text box automatically, and the keyboard enter key should work same as clicking send button.

Be nice to be able to put a stack of something (like seeds) on toolbelt.  Click on the stack on toolbelt, and you're actually selecting the top item in the stack.

Regarding the wiki viewer, can we at the very least make it obey redirects?

Done.