Sign in to follow this  
Guest mbf

For the better of Wurm

I have made a Wurm Online Free Server Wiki for collaboration purposes. If you would like to be apart of the wiki,sign up at http://wurm.wetpaint.com/ or wurm mail me your email for an invite. You will need a wetpaint account to join. Please make your wetpaint account the same or similar to your forum/game username. Once you join the wiki i will (if i recognize the name) make you a writer, so you can add your own content. Good luck. By joining we can work together to make the free wurm as fun as the paid server! Wurm will become a happier place with our guidance and disscussions.

That site is FULL of ads and pop ups. Why not get your own account for the real wurm wiki and make pages in that for your help centre etc?

i prefer to be off site, it gives me more control, so i can fully take advantage of the wiki, to help wurmians.

i prefer to be off site, it gives me more control, so i can fully take advantage of the wiki, to help wurmians.

Why else would he insist (twice) on linking the name on his off-site wiki with your forum/game name?

That site looks terrible with those ads everywhere. Why would you want to start an entirely new wiki when we already have one full of material to work with (albeit a bit messy)?

speaking of the current wiki, i've tried to make an account in the past but there is no create account link that works?

speaking of the current wiki, i've tried to make an account in the past but there is no create account link that works?

You have to apply for an account to the wurm wiki, instructions are at the bottom of the wiki home page.

ok then, thanks for the help! lol, killed my idea, thanks for encouragement (tear tear), but would i have control over page, and who could edit it? and i have tried to request access but know one has responded. Could some moderator who is reading this give me access? thanks!

k then, thanks for the help! lol, killed my idea, thanks for encouragement (tear tear),
You're welcome to carry on with it, we were just wondering why you'd use it instead of the usual one.

But would i have control over page, and who could edit it? and i have tried to request access but know one has responded. Could some moderator who is reading this give me access? thanks!
Everyone with a wiki account would be able to edit it.

As for how to get an account, see my post above.