Sign in to follow this  
Simyaci

Champion Points

Does anyone know how to check Champion Points of your own character? It is for Wurm Unlimited. 

It opens Current Eternal Records:

Older Eternal Records: 

but it keeps changing like 1, 17, blank etc. within the same day without having any events that would cause losses on my offline wurm unlimited server

right now it shows blank

it showed my name when it wasn't blank

12 hours ago, Simyaci said:

It opens Current Eternal Records:

Older Eternal Records: 

but it keeps changing like 1, 17, blank etc. within the same day without having any events that would cause losses on my offline wurm unlimited server

right now it shows blank

it showed my name when it wasn't blank

certain activities (a lot, i don't remember them all) give points. over time your points decay, i don't remember the time per decay tick; but i do remember at some point in time in WO's history it decayed absurdly fast. older would hold your champion points as a record at time of dechamping.

someone who is more familiar with the code can probably give you more details.

Edited by Camelrider
  • Like 1

So this is indeed the champ points message huh...  I'm just shocked how it gave me 17 when I was supposed to only have 2 or 3 then deleted it all within hours. Might be bugged in WU. 

current champ points is visible in spell effects, /champs has been broken since they removed permadeath afaik, was pretty rare for actual active champions to show up on it on chaos, and usually only 1 or 2 did at a time

you get champion points for draining deeds with 5+ guards (3), killing other champions (30), kills on 50+ fighting toons (1, up to 10 times on the same person) and points equal to rank gained so 2-3 kills giving 17 sounds about right, you lose 1 per week and 1 per item enchanted unless mods are changing how they're gained/used

• Like 1

But somehow they just disappeared for no reason when I used /champs again when I've seen 17 at /champs before. I didn't check spell effects... 

I just checked spell effects and it says 1d 3h Duration 24.00 Power (Next to Champion points)

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

I might have somehow gained points after messing around with an enemy npc kingdom town if 24.00 Power means 24 Points

This is what /champs still says :

[17:15:41] Current Eternal Records:

[17:15:41] Older Eternal Records:

It was saying this before when I saw 17:

[17:15:41] Current Eternal Records:

CharacterName 17

[17:15:41] Older Eternal Records:

I wrote CharacterName here instead of my actual character name which did show in the game properly

Edited by Simyaci

spell power = points. the spell effects one is the correct one /champs is very unreliable. idk much about wu adventure mode but i'd assume the npcs count as actual players for kill purposes

• Like 1

Npcs didn't increase my rank points so I don't know. I created some chars to get them killed to see if I'll get any champion points. Then I started messing with the npc town and somehow got points. I did a lot of things there so no idea what gave the points. 

Now I finally know I just have to check spell effects to see the champion points. Thank you very much!