Sign in to follow this  
Atheline

Clearance Sale!! (closed)

It's that time of year again; Time to clean out the LMC's!!    Please make offers on all items shown here;  no reasonable offer will be refused!   Thx for your patience as I update the pics with strikethroughs for sold stuff...will try to do this quickly as possible.  Please be aware, all items will be sent from my alt who holds them, her name is Dascha.  Thank you so much for your patronage :)  

wurm.20230916.2006

Edited by Atheline

@Seajay yessir, I will absolutely do that for you, my good friend :)  Just give me a few and those will be coming your way....

Just now, Atheline said:

@Seajay yessir, I will absolutely do that for you, my good friend :)  Just give me a few and those will be coming your way....

Thank you I will pickup from mail tomorrow :) It's bedtime.

[04:33:13] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Seajay in less than ten minutes.   thanks so much!

• Like 1

[13:44:48] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Rgr in less than ten minutes.  Thanks!

[11:45:43] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Legios in less than ten minutes.  Thanks a bunch!  :)

75c for each fletching potion, total 1.5s?  Cod to JingerJAS if that works.  Thanks! :)

Probably farfetched but I'll ask anyway please don't hate me haha. 1s each? Cod to Legios if it's good.
cqc3046.jpeg

Have received better private offer on all fletching and ws pots,  they are now sold, ty.  Updating pic...

• Like 1