Sign in to follow this  
Maximays

Supreme [fruit press] 90QL with BOTD 103

Hello everyone!                                                                       

Supreme [fruit press] 90QL with BOTD 103

[21:07:52] A wooden contraption made from planks with a shaft to press in order to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. This is a supreme example                                                  of the item, with fine details and slick design. It is made from maplewood. You must use a mallet on the fruit press in order to improve it.

[21:07:52] You can easily make out the signature of its maker, 'Zykee'.

[21:07:52] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [103]

Starting bid: 10s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Private Bids: Accepted in game/forums but price WILL be posted at the end of auction for future PC's

timer_1689807063.svg

Edited by Maximays
add the ql of the item

26s. Can mail to Kinganon.

Edited by Kinganon

It came to my attention about an hour ago that this item got sold to Starwaffle before the auction had ended. While the seller has been helpful in explaining their mistake and attempted to engage Starwaffle in communication, Starwaffle, although online, has not yet replied to any of mine or their messages. It's only been 50~ minutes, so it'd be understandable if you've been afk during this time and simply missed our messages.

@StarWaffleI ask that you uphold good ethics and trade me the item I've won fair and square at this auction.

Update: We've come to an agreement. Thank you @StarWaffle

Edited by Kinganon