Sign in to follow this  
Blacklotus

Alcohol Emporium - Closed.

Ya'll have been amazing please watch out for coming changes to the main post.

Edited by Blacklotus

Hi Blacklotus, 

I'm in search of some of the finest beverages in the land!

I appreciate the service you provide, Thankyou 👍

Person Ordering: Drykurtis

Affinity Key: Large Maul

What you want: Digging, Mining, Body Strength, Sickle, Large Metal Shield, Defensive Fighting

How Much: 2kg of each, Please

Edited by Drykurtis
  • Like 1

[05:42:55] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Drykurtis in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for your business.

• Like 1

Person Ordering: Leandra

Affinity Key: taunting 

What you want: channeling, animal husbandry, and farming 

Leandra899 Looks like you're possibly on Northern Freedom Isles. If you're on SFI please confirm that the name is correct and I'll try to mail it again. Unfortunately I only have support for Southern Freedom Isles at this time I'm sorry.

thats alright I am on Northern Freedom Isles I'm so sorry for the confusion 

Person Ordering: Rapty

Affinity Key: Firemaking

What you want: Meditating, Stone cutting, 2H Sword, 1/2 Barrel of Refill

• Like 1

[02:20:14] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Rapty in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for your business!

• Like 1

Mail to Aeryck please

Zeras

Religion Affinity Key

Need: Mining, Meditating

• Like 1

[15:54:45] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Aeryck in less than ten minutes.

All set, Enjoy!

Person Ordering: GRUMPYMAN

Affinity Key:  CLUBS

What you want:  Pottery / Digging 

How Much: A half barrel Each

• Like 1

Hi Blacklotus, 

Can I please order some more beverages ?

Thankyou 👍

Person Ordering: Drykurtis

What you want: Body Stamina, Body Control, Mind logic, First Aid, Farming, Animal Taming and Stone Cutting 

How Much: 2kg of each, Please

Edited by Drykurtis
  • Like 1

[04:20:46] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Drykurtis in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for your business, please check out the first post as it has changed a bit :)

Beastwolf, I'm sorry but I wasn't able to mail your order to grumpyman as they seems to be somewhere outside of the southern freedom isles. If you let me know when your back in service, would like me to mail it to another name or if you'd like to pickup your order I'll have it available on my personal merchant at Celebration E-11 with grumpyman and beastwolf having permissions to access the merchant. If you use the celebration map you can find me by finding the tower with my namesake. Your total purchase comes out to 4s 30c as unfortunately my token is not accessible easily at this moment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blacklotus said:

[04:20:46] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Drykurtis in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for your business, please check out the first post as it has changed a bit :)

Beastwolf, I'm sorry but I wasn't able to mail your order to grumpyman as they seems to be somewhere outside of the southern freedom isles. If you let me know when your back in service, would like me to mail it to another name or if you'd like to pickup your order I'll have it available on my personal merchant at Celebration E-11 with grumpyman and beastwolf having permissions to access the merchant. If you use the celebration map you can find me by finding the tower with my namesake. Your total purchase comes out to 4s 30c as unfortunately my token is not accessible easily at this moment.

Im sorry I left him on Epic he is back on freedom now.

Person Ordering: GRUMPYMAN

Affinity Key:  CLUBS

What you want:  Body strength

• Like 1

Person Ordering: BEASTWOLF

Affinity Key:  DEFENSIVE FIGHTING

What you want:  body strength / body stamina / body control / mind logic / lockpicking

• Like 1

[21:26:58] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Grumpyman in less than ten minutes.

This is the combined of your two grumpyman orders.

[21:35:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Beastwolf in less than ten minutes.

Orders are Sent, Thanks for your business!

Hi, 

Person Ordering: Dwain
Affinity Key: Swords
What you want: 
* Affinity Seed Archery
* Affinity Seed Long bow

• Like 1

[03:49:30] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Dwain in less than ten minutes.

You're all set Dwain. Thanks for your business!

Hi friends just letting you all know it’ll be a few days before I’ll be able to process orders as my computer is in the shop. We had a lightning strike outside my house and it blew my power adapter so waiting for a new one until then please feel free to leave orders and I’ll fill them when I am able or check out ajalas brews he’s got some great product!!

Person Ordering: Drykurtis

What you want: 2kg of each please. Aggressive Fighting, Normal fighting, Mining, Longbow, Fletching, woodcutting, Forestry, Gardening, Body control, Body strength, Body Stamina

Been loving the affinity drinks, Thanks Blacklotus!

Dry🙂

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 6:57 AM, Drykurtis said:

Person Ordering: Drykurtis

What you want: 2kg of each please. Aggressive Fighting, Normal fighting, Mining, Longbow, Fletching, woodcutting, Forestry, Gardening, Body control, Body strength, Body Stamina

Been loving the affinity drinks, Thanks Blacklotus!

Dry🙂

My computer just got repaired, I'll fill this order if you're still interested in it tonight. I would suggest a half barrel or barrel of refill (see first post in the thread for price/instructions) just when your jar gets almost empty, drag refill into the jar and you'll be set. the important thing to note is the number. Each kind of moonshine i sell has a number label on the jar and on the moonshine itself, when you drag one moonshine into another as long as it's the correct number when your done the refill will become that moonshine, just like refill is labeled as such so if it's labeled refill when your done, you've made a mistake. :)

Edited by Blacklotus
  • Like 2

Person Ordering: BEASTWOLF

Affinity Key:  DEFENSIVE FIGHTING

What you want:  meditation

Like 1

Blacklotus reacted to this
  • Like 1

[14:38:03] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Drykurtis in less than ten minutes.

Order has been sent if you decide you dont want it, return it, :)

[14:39:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Beastwolf in less than ten minutes.

Order has been sent. Thanks for your business.