Sign in to follow this  
FallenKnight

Kingdom offices title for making stuff

Can we get a kingdom title for 1-2 players who will be able to make kingdom stuff like wagons banners etc?

without that title we will be making reg freedom isles or white one? 

• Like 1

I don’t think a new title or anything needs to be added. But only people with kingdom titles can do it. 

there’s always that concern you will recruit a new member and their intention is only to make pmk merch to sell. 

Many kingdoms sell the pmk merch to fund their kingdom. Some even have no intention of it being wildly available and don’t approve of sales. 

This change would definitely be a nice addition. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Egard said:

I don’t think a new title or anything needs to be added. But only people with kingdom titles can do it. 

there’s always that concern you will recruit a new member and their intention is only to make pmk merch to sell. 

Many kingdoms sell the pmk merch to fund their kingdom. Some even have no intention of it being wildly absolve. 

agree with Egard

On 7/19/2022 at 12:32 AM, Egard said:

Many kingdoms sell the pmk merch to fund their kingdom. Some even have no intention of it being wildly available and don’t approve of sales. 

Maybe have a cooldown time before members could do them? Or make it a role? I would like that i dont have to beg for kingdom title to make PMK stuff while being on chaos and part of a kingdom. Not for sale ofc, but for myself.

You could make it so that the chief can somehow grant roles to people in kingdom to give rights to make them. This way kingdoms can limit those who come and try to milk money out of this and balance it out that people can make themselves one if king approves without having to toss titles around for it.

Or make it an object that can be created by a specific title owner who can cod this and the person using it can change skin of a normal wagon/flag/tent etc to that kingdoms one on Chaos (Should only work on Chaos ofc)

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 1