Sign in to follow this  
Zuelatak

Looking for more role slots

So, I have currently maxed out on role slots and I will say I'm setting up my deed in a very unconventional way by providing a unique role to every member of my deed. However, the system that I want to put in place requires it to work like this. All I'm asking for is maybe an additional 55 slots to bring it up to 100 roles as it seems like the cap is currently 45. I imagine this wouldn't hurt the game in anyway and shouldn't cause any lag or the sort. I'm perfectly glad to go into detail about the system I want to put in place but it's a lot to talk about and I don't feel as though it's super necessary to discuss in order to get a change like this, but if people really want to know I can talk about it in the comment section. 

http://prntscr.com/vdptdb Image of my current roles
11-45 are currently unused but I don't consider it too farfetched to see myself hitting 45 deed members in the near future.

Edited by Zuelatak
Missed info

45 does seem like an unusual number since it doesn't adhere to base 2.

If this doesn't drastically increase the amount of database entries for villages (like if the entries are static in that they exist even when not in use) then I'd say go for it. Couldn't hurt, assuming it doesn't somehow impact existing roles.

I would rather prefer more role templates beside mayor, citizen, ally, and non citizen. It should be possible to define own custom templates with well defined permissions, and only add or remove single players or deeds to. I have "only" 18 players or deeds in my role file other than mayor, citizen, ally, and non-citizens, but that is an ordeal to maintain.

4 hours ago, Ekcin said:

I would rather prefer more role templates beside mayor, citizen, ally, and non citizen. It should be possible to define own custom templates with well defined permissions, and only add or remove single players or deeds to. I have "only" 18 players or deeds in my role file other than mayor, citizen, ally, and non-citizens, but that is an ordeal to maintain.

I'm not really sure I understand what you're saying here. That sounds essentially like how my deed works? Everyone person has a custom role with their own unique permissions. If I'm misunderstanding then it sounds like your making a separate suggestion to what I'm making and should make a post about it instead of a reply to this one.