Sign in to follow this  
HexD

Stick on a carrot

Not everyone is equal and this should be reflected in our abilities to deliver good in a timely manner. I suggest 3 options for delivery speed via Wagoners, pauper, standard and premium. Standard is the current speed unchanged and acts as the fundamental for pauper and premium as each one would be a percentage of standard.

Pauper will be 50% of standard and the Wagoner model will travel backwards whilst the driver holds a stick on a carrot and costs 50i per item.

Premium will travel 200% of standard and costs 2c per item, the driver will hold a carrot on a stick and have spinners on his wheels and go faster stripes.

• Like 4

4 Option - Deluxe - wagoner carries Animal Crates, FSB's and BSBs for 10c per item whilst munching sticky carrot cake and swigging champagne.

• Like 2

paprika on a stick, to burn the butt of a horse. increases speed by 30% for 10 seconds and gives a light burn wound to the horse.

• Like 1

I want carriages... So I can be driven to my destination while being lazy af 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I want carriages... So I can be driven to my destination while being lazy af 

with highways that could be a thing, the game needs to check if a highway is valid and so it should be able to find the pathing and make a cart/rider simply follow said highway. would require the rider/commander to click the waystone, choose travel to … and then automatically they ride.