Sign in to follow this  
Karidwen

[FIXED] Milk weight bug

What happened:

So after todays update i went to milk my animals. Unsealed small barrel, it already contained some milk, 41kgs to be exact, milked the sheep, barrel weight going up, milk weight stays the same. At the moment i have a 47kg small barrel with 41kg of milk in it. https://snag.gy/EcdN2p.jpg

Same thing happened with bison (same procedure, take a smal barrel that had some milk in it and was sealed, unseal, milk the animal)

What i expected to happen: 

The milk weight to increase...

Steps to reproduce:

What i tested - Made a brand new cedarwood small barrel, milked a cow with it, milk 1kg added, works fine. Milked another cow, milk 1 kg added, works fine. Sealed the barrel with a peg. Unsealed the barrel on ground, milked a cow, 1 kg milk added, works fine. Sealed the barrel with a peg, unsealed the barrel in inventory, milked a cow, 1kg total weight added but not 1 kg of milk. If i drop the barrel, the missing milk shows up, and if i milk the cow with the dropped and then picked up barrel, the weight added works fine, so it seems there is something glitching the milk weight gain for a barrel that has been unsealed in inventory.

Verified and added to the bug list, thanks for the report and the details to reproduce.