Sign in to follow this  
Guest Belesar

Daash want to talk to you

Dassh just read your post on your plan to make a road from samling to FB, there is already a road from my place Blessed Harbour to FB and currently working on extending the road to Yandina and Ravens Wood, could u post a pic of your proposed plan please.

erm ..pm?

EDIT: Damn you Polan .. beat me to it :P

There is also the road Tich has been working on.

Goes from Samling to Willow Cove atm and I supsect will go as far south as she can take it.

What ? When ? I dont know anything about a road... i live on a island. Dont need roads.

I think the OP was referring to Madboy's post in the "Big Projects" sticky thread:

Road construction when finished it will lead from Samling in the North to Freebears in the South on the east side of the inland lakes.

the road will be 1 tile wide and have sand on both side paved with slabs.   

I think he's confusing the two of you because of the BoS forum avatars.

47x and 33y approximately and points northward would be the area Madboy, Tottman, and Rmt have been working on. I have not traveled the full distance myself yet to the north along that road, so no idea how far it is now, but it is very long. They connected to some existing roads in the area, and the road runs exactly north/south with a small turn at the steppe. The road is very long already, one tile wide, slabbed and sanded on both sides. I would guess that it stretches from 40y to 30y, including the existing roads.

Ok, ill prob check it out at some point, and if it is possible will probably connect it up to the road im doing towards Yandina and past there

I think the OP was referring to Madboy's post in the "Big Projects" sticky thread:

Road construction when finished it will lead from Samling in the North to Freebears in the South on the east side of the inland lakes.

the road will be 1 tile wide and have sand on both side paved with slabs.   

I think he's confusing the two of you because of the BoS forum avatars.