Wurmpedia is currently having issues that cause it to load in very slowly. We apologize for the disruption, we are working on resolving the issue.
Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Wurm 10 years: Your best memory

Hello!

Im not so old in wurm and I had some break too but this it my best and most loved momment in wurm.

November ‎5. 2011 , ‎Saturnday, ‏‎18:36:08

Independance SE Near FreeBear
My First village : Pearl Village.
Me and my 3 friend was started this game and settled on this area after a long travel. :)

javaw%202011-06-21%2019-50-36-68_zps3gzv

javaw%202011-06-26%2020-36-34-51_zpstwax

Edited by Stewen
  • Like 2

I started playing because my girlfriend of the time played.  She lived quite a long way away IRL, and those first evenings of playing on JKH at her little deed (and mine across the road soon after) were a lot of fun.  

One time she got lost and could hear all sorts of trolls and stuff nearby and I found her (somehow) and helped her get home and it was pretty magical, to be honest, and I really treasure the memory equally alongside stuff we did IRL.

Since then: chatting and hanging out with some cool people down the years who I only met through/in Wurm. 

Friend/PTO helping me out when I tried Wild;

Tineen and I talking music in Freedom chat for hours;

MD, Randnar, Willow, Sme, Pashka, Maluraq, Lance, Aly, Nemone - and no doubt others who I've forgotten right now (apologies)

... and most especially Aeris, who's chatted to me through grinds and hunts and some strange and unforgettable times :D 

But really, so many great milestones and adventures; I love this game still, even after 18 months of nothing but imping arrows in my workshop.

Edited by Berris
  • Like 6

The good old days when everything was greener...

QkZmq04.png

• Like 4