Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Improvements to export from Token to Deed Planner

Hello,

while export of deed from settlement token into Deed Planner format is great feature, helpful in designing changes and improvements of deed. I'm missing there two major points:

- underground (mines)

- perimeter

Necessity of drawing our mines again and again after every export is ... Not only that it is harder than drawing surface terrain. We are used to have there informations about veins. Some of us are used to have there quite complex smithery too.

Perimeter is important and inseparable part of deed, often containing protection and/or support structures, roads, fences etc.

+1

Also always no bridges and mine doors after export.

Deed planner broken or export feature?

Got 6 bridgeds on a deed, it's extremaly annoying to add them after export. And I plan to make two more.

Also make it possible to open deed map from a body and for all managing characters.

Edited by Wilczan

1 hour ago, Wilczan said:

Also make it possible to open deed map from a body and for all managing characters.

This would be nice.

Caves export - impossible due to how client handles deed export. The same when it comes to remote export, you must stay next to or close enough to token to make export technically possible.

Perimeter - decision was made to not include it in a plan as in fact it is not really part of village. Right now, only first tile of perimeter is exported.

• Like 1