Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

fight options window

Why oh why has this fight option window been changed ???

As well as it's placement on screen ??

When the fight window opens it now goes to the top left of the screen, covering my health bar !

It is too high up now - before it was at the right eye level - now I have to move it down in the middle of a fight and then when the fight is over, I have to move the fight options small window back up again.

This is really annoying and I would be pleased if it could be put back the way it was.  I hope others feel the same.

I know, I know, I must just move my health bar - but why should I? - that is where I like it.

Instead of fiddling around with things that already are working, why aren't the well known, old bugs being fixed?

If it aint bust, don't fix it!

Mine is moving a bit down every once in a while :( It is going to fight my chat window soon!

You can rearrange the fight options window and lock it, If it's mopving to the top of your screen, thats an issue with your client.

I'm a bit confused. The fighting window has not been changed recently. Are you perhaps referring to the right click option on the fighting window, called 'Toggle anchor'?

I believe the only time the fighting window will move is when there is no space for it to expand (expansion occurs when you engage in combat). For example, if you have it at the very bottom left corner of the screen, and it expands downwards, the window will move up a bit to make space for the expansion.

If this doesn't help, could you try using the default configs for Wurm and see if the issue still occurs?

Well, I don't know how the window got changed, but have managed to fix it - I think.

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.