Sign in to follow this  
GiuseppeP

Toolbelt not working

I set 2 different layout for the toolbelt, Layout 1 and Layout 2.

But when I equip something from Layout 2 it swap it to 1 then if I go again in 2 it is again there. That happen to be random.

Today when I logged in all my Layout 1 was totally wrong, contained something of Layout 1 and something of Layout 2.

If I switch to Layout 2 it is ok, then switch back to 1 and it will be ok again, until I equip/unequipe something.

So strange and also difficult to explain

• Like 1

Are you using keybinds to switch between the layouts? How have you arranged it? Is it only tools that you have in the slots, or are there bulk materials too?

Yes, I'm using keybinds (LOAD_TOOLBELT1,...) and EQUIP/UNEQUIPE

I set it (toolbelt1) and saved it, then loaded the toolbelt2 and saved it.

And was working, but tried to equip a pieces and it was removed from the 2 and replaced the same number of the toolbelt1, but I see it also on 2 if I switch again.

After reconnect some pieces of toolbelt2 are put on toolbelt1, switch it to 2 then to 1 fixed it, but again the loop continue.

it contains no bulk items, but some ropes

Looking into a couple of toolbelt issues.  I'll see if I can't find where this is coming from.  I've seen a similar issue and believe they are coming from the same area.

Whenever I log in the toolbelt 0 has empty spots in it, when I just go to next toolbelt, and then flick back to previous, the full toolbelt loads.  Not sure why it always has empty spots upon login though.  Thanks for looking into it Anshar.

That was an improper saving bug, but I believe it's been fixed now.  

Should be fixed in the latest client, please report if this is not the case.

• Like 1

I'm having the toolbelt weirdness, in the one character where I made more than one toolbelt choice. I always have to fiddle around to get the default toolbelt back when I log in. Now in a different character, I traded up her 70s quality toolbelt for an 80s, and she never got the extra slot! I tried with a couple of 80s belts.

I'm having the toolbelt weirdness, in the one character where I made more than one toolbelt choice. I always have to fiddle around to get the default toolbelt back when I log in. Now in a different character, I traded up her 70s quality toolbelt for an 80s, and she never got the extra slot! I tried with a couple of 80s belts.

If that's still the case, can you please report it in its own thread.

If the toolbelt is damaged the extra slot may not show. Not sure if that is the case but just a thought.

Should be fixed in the latest client, please report if this is not the case.

seem working now.

Thanks for the fix :)