Sign in to follow this  
Tuanta

Boat locks MIA after crossing servers

Not sure if this was fixed before, but I just sailed from Pristine to Deli and discovered my boat lock went missing along the trip.

Thanks to Trepid at Land's End Market I was able to secure it again before having to log for the night.

Thought i better post here in case the issue hasn't been rediscovered yet.

Guessing the recommended work-around would be to unlock our boats and place the lock in our inventory before zoning?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Not only boat locks. My small chest lost it's lock while it was in my inventory when I crossed. It reapperead after ~5 days.

I wish my dozen+ gold hanging lamps would have reappeared... also lost at servercrossing. Would be great to see this fixed.

Well, one of the updates brought this back. Not sure which one since we don't remember what date the boat was taken across the border and we thought this was fixed so we didn't examine the boat after crossing. We only noticed it because we got stolen from the boat yesterday which would've been impossible had the lock still been there.

I hope that they get this fixed fast.  Let us know if we can help with any of the items Aeris.

• Like 1

Thanks, that's very kind of you. =) There was only a dredge in it though so it was more the bug than the loss that bothered me