Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

(Exo) Goblin peninsula highway extension

For a bridge i can agree on that location. The whole bay between wolf island and goblin pen is suited for bridges, and south is probably one of the better locations.

But why did you draw it like an impossible bridge? :D

I think there are some decent roads leading out to that tip already aswell. 

eh

just drew a quick squiggle, was not supposed to be accurate, but there is quite a bit accross that bay in the way of broken land bridge, so a proper bridge would be easy to do I would think

While I do like it I've that idea, I have been talking to Nordlys for a while and where ever he plans to put the bridge I will help (as long as it's 1 tile wide) ;)

6 hours ago, Andromas said:

While I do like it I've that idea, I have been talking to Nordlys for a while and where ever he plans to put the bridge I will help (as long as it's 1 tile wide) ;)

It is not a highway unless it is 2 tiles wide. =p

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

It is not a highway unless it is 2 tiles wide. =p

Yeah unless it's 2 tiles, it can be altered or destroyed. So that's the only downside to your condition @Andromas

Just to be clear about one thing here. The intention of this topic is still highways on Goblin Pen - and not by any means bridges across they bay between Wolf Island and Goblin pen.

I support the suggestion of a bridge on the southern tip tho as i think thats the best spot for an eventual bridge, but that has nothing to do with my proposal of making a nice highway across Goblin pen further north. :)

To answer Jaz; i have no plans behind my extension, other than that i want the area to be nicer, and more welcoming - and maybe mostly not so random as it is today. :)