Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

New Highway

Someone made a new highway from arden forest up north through the western side of the great northern desert, did not explore to see how far south it went, but I am curious as who made it, and you should map it out for so it can be added to the new map. Looks good, when I get some time I may remove a bunch of old paving scattered along the new highway in the forest, make things look nicer.

Thanks for good opinion. We hope it will help in travelling. 

snY8QPs.jpg

You guys seriously filled in the canal and then built a bridge? I nearly had this dredged out, what is wrong with you.

Nope. That bridge isn't ouer. Ghuljan is your neighbor and propably hi want to have conection to the highway. PM to him and you may solve problems together. 

Hi says - It was his way to desert how long he play. You destroy that way so he build bridge how he can. 

In free time he will try to fix depth.

Edited by kawopij

I want to do highway from my deed to the Esert which will connect the starter deed with the Northern Desert. Its a long term project im going to do. If anyone want to destroy old pavings that are in the way feel free to do so.

12 hours ago, Stinky said:

I want to do highway from my deed to the Esert which will connect the starter deed with the Northern Desert. Its a long term project im going to do. If anyone want to destroy old pavings that are in the way feel free to do so.

there is a highway already, needs some clean up I think, most of the deeds it pass's through are disbanded, would not take much to straighten it out, is this the route you had in mind stinky?

WUkzI4B.png

15 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

there is a highway already, needs some clean up I think, most of the deeds it pass's through are disbanded, would not take much to straighten it out, is this the route you had in mind stinky?

WUkzI4B.png

WUkz_I4_B.png

i always wanted to do this but never found time to do it

Edited by Stinky

make sure to dredge under the bridge before building it 8)

as you can see earlier in this thread someone filled int he canal and bridged over it, so nothing bigger than a knarr will ever pass

Stinky, the yellow highway you propose has already been done to some extent - south of Serpentine Lake anyway.

Have you seen it?  and I think Dameblanche is looking at the bridges to the SW of her deed....

On 2/23/2016 at 4:51 AM, Stinky said:

WUkz_I4_B.png

i always wanted to do this but never found time to do it

The part near Taiban was done by multiple people, multiple times in the past and then all changed back to current state each time by a local deed owner in that area. If someone does move forward please reach out to her to make sure a reasonable compromise can be reached. Not sure if the deeds are still there.

Most of the deeds along the route have disbanded, highway is fairly nice with one jog in it, I still take the older route from time to time.

One new deed my friends are working on is just off the new highway, and was one of the reasons for them deeding that spot, so it is easier to find there way home. ;)

The birch tree's lining the highway is interesting, looks good baloo.