Sign in to follow this  
Onyx349

Looking for Libila Priest to convert me in Serenity.

Title.
Fairly new to this game and I couldn't help but get enticed when I saw what Libila could do and the consequences. Would it be possible for any1 to convert me to Libila? I am on the Serenity Isles and I don't have Premium.

you have to be hoard of the summoned to be a libila follower, not saying you can't be a BL on JKH (serenity). but it would be hard as everyone would be an enemy there.

Someone probably has a lib alt there who could convert you if you really really wanted to be that there. 

As you are fairly new and not premium your best option is to start a new character on BLH (Affliction) if you want to be Lib priest.

but you also have to be premium to get over 20 in skills i.e. 30 faith for lib priest.

Edited by Aetherion

I have another account, and I understand everyone will be enemies. But I REALLY want to be Libila on Serenity.

Bear in mind, that if you're HotS, not premium, and you die on Serenity, you'll get stuck unable to log in on Elevation until you buy premium.

Anybody able to help me out?

EDIT: And about the respawning thing, that's what Cloth Tents are for :)

Edited by Onyx349

You need to request on ingame /support for your forum account to be linked to PvP Sections and post there.

This is the wrong section.

• Like 1