Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

The Candelabra Mystery (Strange phenomena)

I have a TAR area close by this deed....maybe it has something todo with Tar?

I have lots of Tar in Bsb's from making Piles.

I do have Olive Oil in regular barrels but none gets used....

No, I don't think tar or oil have something to do with it. All of my deeds have a lot of tar and oil in BSBs or barrels, and still they differ regarding candelabra behavior.

I wonder if the age of the candelabra might have something to do with it.

As I said, this does NOT seem to be a property of the candelabra itself. For example, I have 2 candelabras of equal ql made at the same time - one was placed near deed 1 and burns forever, the other in deed 2 and burns out after a few days. If I swap them, the attribute is swapped too. (It's always the candelabra in or near deed 1 that burns forever.)

• Cat 1

Ok then, diety influence? Mine is within Vynora.

Unfortunately, I saw both types of deeds within and outside Vynora's realm...   :(

[02:30:22] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:32:11] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:41:07] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:44:51] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:47:38] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:49:55] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:52:22] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[02:59:52] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

[03:04:38] You accidentally miss the pot and pour the water on the ground instead.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.