Sign in to follow this  
Aelfred

Deed For Auction[Sold]

Auctioning my deed i lived 1 year on and which was build on the ruins of another deed. I quit playing for financial reasons what makes me sorry because i loved that place.  A former inhabitant told me that it former was a community centre of the area, with quite a few people living there, trading, working, wurming.

Quite a old, veteran place which had seen the most of wurm history. As i entered it, only some walls were up, a bit of the mine which i mined out to a much bigger size, most is reinforced in there. I set the houses upon old, existing layouts to keep a bit of the old Angel Coast, which was its former name also.

Its 30 minutes from Freeport Market by ship, tar and clay are in the area too, even peat.

The houses inside are nearly unfurnished and empty, so much room for your design arts.

Since i'm not used in auctioning and i saw there are other auctions much more professional, i'm sorry, i hope at least you can get the raw and important data out of it.

Angel Cost is at 32x, 14y and is 35x37 sized.

With it is coming a Trader in his own house, not reachable/viewable for others.

A supreme forge and a rare Anvil, and a large mine with a few very-good ironveins and 1 pretty bad leadvein. In the area there is utmost lead and gold, if you like exploring.

The roofs of the houses are slate.
In the bsb's and stone coffins are no extremely precious things and not very much, but some might be useful.
Not selling single parts, only whole deed with all things on it.

Have to add that in all houses are tared floorboards. Because of a bug they are shown as dirt, but they are there, examine will tell you.

In the village coffins are 14s(which is upkeep for 5 months w/o guard) , so 20 s will be the starting bid, and there is a reserve price also.
The auction will run 2 days from posting it and there is a sniper protection of 1 hour.

Actual bid: Archaed 50s

Reserve price: not met

Below some pics.

Angelcoast_zps36f9f9f3.png

wurm201311300834_zps3e90374d.jpg

wurm201311300835_zps8db9e58c.jpg

wurm201304290643_zpsb41dd2f4.jpg

wurm201311300839_zps52fc4480.jpg

The mine, pretty big and crowded also:

wurm201311300838_zpsf1038383.jpg

wurm201304290659_zpsa74757f0.jpg

Have been off deed a while so its in not a great shape but it has much potential, especially for community-friendly people.

Edited by Aelfred

trader+supreme forge + nice mine

Should highlight those so people really understand the value

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

Auction is over, deed sold, thanks all for the help and the good hints.