Sign in to follow this  
eldarian

Hells Gate

Hells Gate is accepting new members once again new or experienced.

the deed is 23x 89, with perimeter it is 33x99 total of 3267 sq tiles. we also have a 2nd deed near by claiming mines that is 10x10 + perimeter might expand it farther. we are on a mountain over looking crocodile cove, its is a beautiful view.

we have tons of trees, sand, clay, iron ore, tin and farming area setup with a huge harbor area. food is prepared daily for use. silver, zinc, lead, tar, slate, and copper are all close by and obtainable. I am also the leader of the alliance. Everyone's ideas are taken into consideration. we are trying to build the city to look similar to Gondor or helms deep from the lord of the rings...highly impossible, but hopefully a it will look somewhat like it.. reply to this post if you are interested in joining our village and home.

you may also contact me in game or by mail.

Edited by eldarian

I might be interested in joining will have to talk it over with current Town

My wife and I could be interested in joining you. We are totally newbie in Wurm and she is playing the tutorial at this moment.

Thank you eldarian but unfortunately, my wife made a mistake and has chosen Release server. It is simpler I join her there.

See you!

Hi i just started out i know a little had a character before but now i want to be here . Im going to go premium soon , Im wanting to open a really big smitty shop in a village. I have a lot of work to do to get there. Well let me know soon hopefully

Message me in game aswell im mostly a night time player pacific time.

Hells Gate is accepting new members once again new or experienced.

the deed is 23x 89, with perimeter it is 33x99 total of 3267 sq tiles. we also have a 2nd deed near by claiming mines that is 10x10 + perimeter might expand it farther. we are on a mountain over looking crocodile cove, its is a beautiful view.

we have tons of trees, sand, clay, iron ore, tin and farming area setup with a huge harbor area. food is prepared daily for use. silver, zinc, lead, tar, slate, and copper are all close by and obtainable. I am also the leader of the alliance. Everyone's ideas are taken into consideration. we are trying to build the city to look similar to Gondor or helms deep from the lord of the rings...highly impossible, but hopefully a it will look somewhat like it.. reply to this post if you are interested in joining our village and home.

you may also contact me in game or by mail.

We currently have 7 members and are looking to add atleast 3 more people so hit me up if your interested.

The Leader of Hells Gate area has changed over to Xtheos. He will be now in charge of everything that goes on there.