Sign in to follow this  
Crack

New Stonewood Recruiting

New Stonewood is a large island deed in a lake not far from the coast, were currently focusing on breaking the ground and setting the basic necessities up so i dont have any further details to add at this time. If you wish to help or join please contact Nines in-game or me here. We look forward to working with you :)

New Stonewood Is the Capitol of the Marigold Republic Alliance

Edited by Crack

I have to vouch for this deed, it's definitely worth joining even if it's only in its first 24 hours.

Easy guide step by step how to reach New Stonewood from Slopy Sands: (i lost my compass so i will operate with left and right).

1. Stand with your back faced to the moutain near slopy sands (or this new builded office)

2. You should see two lakes, one to your left (bigger one) and one to your right, go to the right one

3. Keep close to the shire when still progressing forward (meaning your back is ow faced to the slopy sands)

DANGER! There should be Troll Mound, watch out for this troll (someone builded houses there so it can be hidden)

4. When you circled quater of lake (assuming that you went from the beach of slopy) face yourself to the forest (there should besome houses), you should see moutains on your right (i think your compass will be showing north)

5. Go STRAIGHT throught the forest, if you run any direction to avoid danger, go back to your previous track, you can keep close to the moutains.

DANGER! This forest is home of Kyklops, it's really advised to not go too far away from moutains and walk with caution!!! If by any chance you encounter Kyklops run back! He won't chase you forever, and you can't outrun him. Avoiding monsters should be always to the right side (moutains)

6. After few minutes you should see lake (slope will be lowering now). To be shure that you see lake Marigold: it's surounded by two moutain ranges, the ones on he left should have huge field of peat visible, and there should be few villages building on the coast. Main thing you should notice would be peninsula in the middle of the lake, this is where you are heading for!

7. Keep close to the shore and circle it around until you reach New Stonewood (circling it by left side is shorter, but you will go through marsh, right one is longer but without such things [as well as there are few clay spots]).

8. You shall see "You entered New Stonewood" in event window, congratulations you found it!

Personal opinion about the deed:

+ Really nice location, this peninsula is huge and easy to keep monsters away.

+ Monsters! I haven't encountered a sigle one on the New Stonewood side of lake, this guys either killed them all or just they didn't spawned there.

+ Close to Peat and Clay resources.

+ Fast developing village

+ Many citizens (i counted 7 that day, pretty much on Relase [at least i didn't encountered any more populated deed yet])

+ "Clean" there aren't any dead monsters lying around, heaps of dirt lying around or forest stumps. Ofc there are some planks and scraps lying around, but only near buildings under construction.

+ View. It's best view i ever saw on Relase, especially at night.

- Coudn't find any Tar or Moss spots.

- Many people build houses near their deed, it can be overcrowded.

- Kyklops really ruin the mood when trying to reach them.

Note: 8,5/10

Hehehe we've got a tar pit on deed along one of our coasts :)

Many thanks though :P and aye that Kyklops is a pain, though i havent bumped into him lately :P

Hi,

since I got to your deed while looking for a nice place to settle I want to ask if

I can get a member of your village. I'd like to help build things up an thereby

learn the mechanics of that game since I'm new to it.

Belzan

Done, found a place to live.

Edited by Belzan

We're back and construction in now heavily underway, drop us a message if your interested in joining people :)