Sign in to follow this  
violetann

Violet's Weapon Shop - 90Ql Weapons

I am a 91 weaponsmith currently selling weapons and taking orders for weapon imps.

Weaponsmithing Prices:

90ql ---------------- 3s

85ql ---------------- 2s

80q ----------------- 1s

70ql ---------------- 70c

60ql ---------------- 40c

50ql ---------------- 30c

Vynora Enchantment Prices:

70-79 1c Per Power +10c

80-89 1c Per Power + 40c

90-99 1c Per power + 1s

I am located on deliverance - witchs cauldron deed south west side of the server (on the coast so very easy acess from exo or chaos). orders can be mailed or picked up from my deed.

I'd like to order an 80QL carving knife. I'd also like to have 70+ CoC and WoA cast on it if possible. Please CoD to Danak when complete.

Thanks

Hello Violetann,

I have a 2 handed sword that I would like to have 85-95 coc cast on it. Also may want it imped from 81 QL to 90 QL depending on price. My alt is on Deliverance and can bring sword to your deed for this to be done. Please send me a forum PM with prices for this and time to drop off item. Also would like your ingame name and will provide my alts name for ingame PM's later. Thanks.

=Ayes=

I'd like to order an 80QL carving knife. I'd also like to have 70+ CoC and WoA cast on it if possible. Please CoD to Danak when complete.

Thanks

done and mailed

70ql large axe(the medium one really, not huge or small) with 70+ CoC please :) CoD to "Darthryan". Thanks!

Edited by darthryan