Sign in to follow this  
jonsnow

STACKING RARES

You should not be able to stack rares with normals, people are using it to exploit the rarity of normal cloth, rock shards, etc... they combine them with normals to increase the QTY to INFINITE>

Failing to reproduce this. Combining a rare with non-rare item results in a non-rare item here.

We just combined two rock shards one rare one normal.  Maybe it's only on some items?

We just combined two rock shards one rare one normal.  Maybe it's only on some items?

What order did you combine? I heard others do it and they got a normal rock shard when combined.

Yep, the order is important when combining stuff. Don't remember exactly which way around is it, but you can easily test it by naming one of the items and then try either way (named active or other active).

At least with enchanted lumps you must activate the one with the enchants.

Yep, the order is important when combining stuff. Don't remember exactly which way around is it, but you can easily test it by naming one of the items and then try either way (named active or other active).

It's active coc cotton (example) on passive clean cotton. Someone did just that with rare rock on a normal rock and he got a 40KG non-rare rock.

Perhaps it's the other way around. I have a rare string of cloth but I'm afraid to waste it. :c