Sign in to follow this  
Enola

Alliance system partially broken

Ever since the new alliance system got introduced, we have problems with our alliance.

It seems as if every server reboot, the alliance gets halfway broken so we cannot see the various town in the alliance menu anymore and alliance chat doesn't work anymore, either. Other than that, the alliance itself seems to work as intended, as in we can pick up items from each others deeds like we used to. Inviting someone else into the alliance ends up creating an entirely new one. Leaving that and recreating the old alliance works, until server reboot.

To me, it seems as if there's something broken in the database. Should have a look.

Allied towns (Exodus):

Free Sailing Bears of Exodus

Silgus

Free Bears Holiday Retreat

I cannot. Nothing comes up in the alliance window when I open it either from the token or the settlement deed (my settlement is the capital).

I cannot. Nothing comes up in the alliance window when I open it either from the token or the settlement deed (my settlement is the capital).

You have to be the mayor to destroy the alliance, or you can have the mayors of each of the allies leave the alliance.

I am the mayor of the alliance capital :)

Neither for me, nor for any of the other mayors does the alliance menu show anything anymore since reboot.