Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zeno

Dead Space

This game is fantastic, best single player game i've played since HL2 first game out.

Obviously not for kids, it's violent as hell and twisted, I loved it.

Played it constantly from the day I got it until I beat it.

The only thing I really dislike is the view, and the Zero G areas.

I don't feel 3rd person is the best for a corridor shooter, and the Zero G areas are just jumping from wall to wall rather than actual Zero G.

Love the gore, and the bosses are massive, though, can be easy to beat.

The Zero G basketball made me very sick to my stomach... to much rapid camera view changing in 3rd person = uber gross.

As for pics and such, I'd love to post some but they'd probably get edited as the game is ridiculously gory and violent.

I have a video of me killing the big boss in the middle of the game and one at the end as well, I basically played this from saturday night through sunday morning when I beat it.

The best way to play this is like I did, completely alone in the dark with the volume cranked, though I have to admit that as a hardened horror nerd that nothing really scared me in this game per-say but it's got great ambience and just "feels" creepy.

I can't say enough, if you like survivalist horror type games (think RE4 mixed with Bioshock mixed with a bit of System Shock 2), then you'd love this game, the ending is also badass beyond words.

I will buy this. Always had something with horror shooters.