Sign in to follow this  
Ripsipiirakka

Greetings from my broken computer

so my computer broke down and i was not as surprised as you would think. some fan in my computer had made strange noice for quite some  time. anyways i find it more interesting that i dont write this from computer but from my PS3.

so incase anyone of you has ps3 maybe we could play bad company 2 or killzone 2 while i wait my computer to be fixed. :-\

just add Ripsipiirakkas to your friendlist or something.

damn computers always breaking on the worst possible time >:(

Ouch Ripsi I'm not sure about prices in Finland but here in England fans are about £5 and up. Anyways hope to see you back soon.

Ouch Ripsi I'm not sure about prices in Finland but here in England fans are about £5 and up. Anyways hope to see you back soon.

i am afraid that  the damage is more wide spread than just fan seeing how i could smell burnt after screen went black. :-\

i am afraid that  the damage is more wide spread than just fan seeing how i could smell burnt after screen went black. :-\

Last time that happend to me, my screen got fried somehow, went *ZZZZZT PING* then it went black, few seconds after i could smell burned plastic...

As to the *ZZZZZT PING* i heard a Electric Buzz before the screen popped... meh

You should check out dungeon hunter alliance on the psn store for like $10 or something. It's cheap and really good i'd play hours of it with ya.