Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Simconia

KOS on Freedom

Should random KOS be allowed on Freedom?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Should random KOS be allowed on Freedom?

• KOS with justifiable reason only and open to review
    • KOS in fenced areas only
    • KOS at will

Once again, common sense rules over mob mentality.

My work here is done .

Not sure your work is going to help Rolf's wallet, removing 4 guards on Freedom, and starting to see less a need for deeds as a whole since they are slowly losing thier usefulness, I can now build large enclosures to scale back my cost since all I have left to me to deal with annoying people are fences and ignore.

This : infact, I am sorely tempted to just let my deed drop and in preparation for it fence off my island. And thanks to the buildings contained within still retain all of the control rights of a deed. The only thing I'd lose out on is deed decay reduction and at 40skill in most major skills those fences and buildings would be easily imp'd to 40 and maintained.

so, you're playing a game that we all know is in development, and the sole developer depends on our purchases to keep the game going, and you would let your deed, that costs, what?  $2silver a month in upkeep?, go and fight decay in order to punish him for not allowing you to kill other players on a non-pvp server.

Apparently Rolf is willing to risk that massive loss of cash flow in order to allow a carebear server to be what it's advertised to be.

Thank you Rolf for sticking to the game you want and not letting the players-of-day direct your business plan.

My work here is done .

Not sure your work is going to help Rolf's wallet, removing 4 guards on Freedom, and starting to see less a need for deeds as a whole since they are slowly losing thier usefulness, I can now build large enclosures to scale back my cost since all I have left to me to deal with annoying people are fences and ignore.

My work here is done .

This : infact, I am sorely tempted to just let my deed drop and in preparation for it fence off my island. And thanks to the buildings contained within still retain all of the control rights of a deed. The only thing I'd lose out on is deed decay reduction and at 40skill in most major skills those fences and buildings would be easily imp'd to 40 and maintained.

My work here is done .

Are you going to start over again?

Once again, common sense prevailed, only took one day this time.

At least you get a clear warning.

Personally, I think a warning when you enter the perimeter would be better.